This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Please Nominate BadgeHelp as Philanthropic Small Business of the Year

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

Please NOMINATE us for Philanthropic Small Business of the year. We can help more charities and give you more free BadgeHelp programs and packages if we can win this contest.

When you nominate us. Use Oscar Jones as the name, the city of San Diego as the city. 92037 as the zip code and badgehelp@aol.com as the email address.

We help charities raise money by helping them when contests (which a lot of you have participated in) and we help them optimize their site so they can get more traffic to raise money. You can put this in the message box about what our achievements are...

I get notified by email at badgehelp@aol.com when you have nominated me. I will give you a free program for every single successful nomination. Just email me after you have nominated and tell me your name, what program you want and the registration code.

Here is the link for nomination

http://www.stayclassy.org/classy-awards/

tks!

chummychum

ok...got all the nominations I needed....the free giveaway is over

We will be having a free contest giveaway when the actual voting begins in October...tks everyone!!!

MsMissy

popcorns

I am so blonde. Post secret badges that are not a secret. In the help section says they are secret but look in badge book (which I didn't) they are there for everyone to see.

Now I vote because I think I am voting when it was nominating which they have enough of.  Wonder what I will do stupid in Oct. when we have to vote on this.  Geeeezeeee

I still have not been able to get off the main page in the Kohls school vote.  Maybe best since I work for them part time.  Even though account is under husbands name - they might disqualify the school.

bloonde -  female - retired - postal work -  No hope.  I am a mess.
           bubblegum.gif  bubblegum.gif bubblegum.gif

lilsh0rtii445

CindyLouWho

Oh crap, sorry I didn't get to vote.   bad mood.gifI haven't been on cause I was almost 100% bedridden with back trouble.  Hope I can catch the next one in Oct!  Hope BH wins!! 

netmom34

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Oscar havent been around in a few days but I voted for you anyway.  You dont have to give away stuff to get my support you got it anyway just ask   Good Luck 

chummychum

There will be a chance to vote in October. I am sure we will be giving away free programs for votes at that time. Stay tuned if you missed the nomination

jennylove

crying10.gif Oscar , i tryed to vote but thy said invalid email address so what do i do now. ty

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jennylove

ty homer sorry im late on the vote but was takeing care of my mother she just went home to be with the Lord and i hope yall win.

donperryon410

I have just voted bud and hope I voted when I was suppose to because it has allowed me to. Guess the replies that I get will tell me lol

Homer

Quote from: donperryon410 on September 09, 2010, 08:16:22 PM
I have just voted bud and hope I voted when I was suppose to because it has allowed me to. Guess the replies that I get will tell me lol

The nomination process has been over for awhile

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chummychum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview