April 27, 2024, 09:05:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fantasy Football/Pick'em Poll

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of fantasy/pick'em game would you be interested in?

Fantasy Football
2 (10%)
Pro Pick'em
9 (45%)
Survival Football
2 (10%)
All of the above
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Homer

Yahoo has three types of games for pro football

Fantasy Football is where you draft a team and manage it in head to head matchups against other pogocheats members until a champ is crowned. I would set the league to auto draft because it would be a PITA to try and coordinate everyone on such little time.

Pro Football Pick'em season. Show off your smarts each week by picking the winners in all professional football games. Now, you can even create or join a group that picks through the playoffs! Most of you are familiar with this from previous years.

Survival Football Pick a different winner of one pro football game each week. Win, and live to pick again. Lose, and you are eliminated. Too harsh? Then play in a group that allows second-chance "Strikes." Now, you can even create or join a group that picks through the playoffs! This is also known as a "Suicide Pool"

Please post comments or questions ASAP because time is short and we only have about 3-4 days to set everything up.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I've never played the Fantasy or Survival Football before but I'd try em.  So I voted for All of the above  football4.gif 

MsMissy

I picked Pro last yr,but didnt win any games.Its harder for some older ppl.too understand, but i tryed.  coffee.gif

bobby

Joe C

Pick'em is easy to join in. Survival is a good one, too. Each week you pick ONE team to win and then you cannot pick that team again. Good times!

I do not play fantasy football. None of my fantasies involve football players.
cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

crissysis

cheerleading.gif I voted for Pick 'em but would try survivor  Can you only pick  a team to win once the whole season? I would always want to pick the Steelers!!  Goooooo Steelers !!!!!!!!!    football4.gif

Joe C

Quote from: crissysis on September 06, 2010, 07:02:50 AM
cheerleading.gif I voted for Pick 'em but would try survivor  Can you only pick  a team to win once the whole season? I would always want to pick the Steelers!!  Goooooo Steelers !!!!!!!!!    football4.gif
No, each week you choose ONE team. If they win, you go on to the next week. If they lose, you are out. You cannot choose that team in any following weeks. So, if you picked the Steelers in week 1, you could not choose them for the rest of the season.
beer11.gif

crissysis

Quote from: Joe C on September 06, 2010, 07:48:40 AM
No, each week you choose ONE team. If they win, you go on to the next week. If they lose, you are out. You cannot choose that team in any following weeks. So, if you picked the Steelers in week 1, you could not choose them for the rest of the season.
beer11.gif
bad mood.gif Thanks Joe for clarifying that! Thats no good lol. Pick 'em is for me!!  Hurry Homer just 2 days 'til the first regular game  embrace.gif football4.gif

Homer

crissysis

blowkisses.gif Thank you Homer embrace.gif

cheerleading.gif Okay Ladies let's show  the guys how to "pick 'em"  football4.gif

Good luck everyone   beer11.gif oh and Gooooooooooooo Steelers!!!!!

Joe C

Joe C

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on September 12, 2010, 02:42:06 PM
Well, the picks got zapped. BOOOO!!!!

You currently have 75 points although there appears to be a second Joe C account

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on September 12, 2010, 03:06:19 PM
You currently have 75 points although there appears to be a second Joe C account
Thanks, Homer, it was a Yahoo error.
tumbsup.gif

crissysis

coffee.gif What a start to the season!  Great job PB , do you have a crystal ball or what? magnifier.gif
  Nice try guys but looks like the ladies are picking up where they left off last season cheerleading.gif  Good Luck all this week .... and Gooooooo Steelers !!!!

Joe C

CindyLouWho

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on September 07, 2010, 05:07:51 PM
Pick'em is ready to go

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup
PogoCheats Pro Pick'em Group ID# 57305
Password: homer
Homer

Can you give me a hand? I now have two accounts on the same page, one is the successfully submitted picks from last week and the other is where it wants me to pick this week. Can you make it so that I pick on the same account as week 1 (with the points).

Thanks

Joe tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview