April 27, 2024, 01:13:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fantasy Football/Pick'em Poll

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of fantasy/pick'em game would you be interested in?

Fantasy Football
2 (10%)
Pro Pick'em
9 (45%)
Survival Football
2 (10%)
All of the above
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on December 06, 2010, 09:45:55 AM
its a 3 team race now tumbsup.gif
I had two TERRIBLE weeks. I need to get cracking. The Broncos and the Colts losing have made it hard, but then again, seeing the Broncos and Colts lose has been fun. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

Just like a man to whine, even when he's leading the pack!   giggle2.gif   embrace.gif

Crissy nice job, go for 3 this coming week!!   tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: Homer on November 24, 2010, 11:55:37 AM
She wouldn't have won if my comment didn't wake her up  tongue.gif
Don't listen to Homer, CindyLou!!  I played that week to show my sistahs some football solidarity!!  I'm trying to remember to play again this week.  After that NE vs Jets cremation, I'm askeered!  C'mon, Jets!

CindyLouWho

Hey everyone, don't forget to get your picks in today, got a game tonite!   cheerleading.gif football4.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on December 07, 2010, 04:42:37 PM
  Don't listen to Homer, CindyLou!!  I played that week to show my sistahs some football solidarity!!  I'm trying to remember to play again this week.  After that NE vs Jets cremation, I'm askeered!  C'mon, Jets!
The Patriots are just ripping teams beating hearts out and showing it to them!
J! E! T! S! SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 07, 2010, 04:02:47 PM
Just like a man to whine, even when he's leading the pack!   giggle2.gif   embrace.gif

Crissy nice job, go for 3 this coming week!!   tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif
Nope, I am saying how poorly I have been picking. Bobby has tied me and everyone is catching up since I have been so terrible!
white flag.gif

bobby

CindyLouWho

Congrats Geewhiz for being 1st this week & congrats Bobby for taking the top spot from Joe!    embrace.gif  giggle2.gif  Good luck this coming week all!!  We're definitely getting down to the wire now, 2 more to go right?  football4.gif  Crissy we got our work cut out for us!!   cheerleading.gif

Do we pick in the playoffs too, I can't remember. 

Joe C

Wow, I have been terrible for four straight weeks.

At least the Patriots have kept winning!
football4.gif

bobby

going all out and taking da bears this week to destroy the j-e-t-s jets jets jets

CindyLouWho

Good job this week you guys.   football4.gif  1 more week to go!!   cheerleading.gif popcorn2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 29, 2010, 03:56:11 PM
Good job this week you guys.   football4.gif  1 more week to go!!   cheerleading.gif popcorn2.gif
I cannot believe that I won after holding a one point lead with the Philadelphia game. Even though I picked Philly to win with a lot of confidence points, a couple of people would have passed me.

At least the Jets lost and Homer got slap happy.
embrace.gif

bobby

CindyLouWho

Believe me Joe, I tried to pass ya!   giggle2.gif  I can't complain tho cause this year is the best I've ever done at this Fantasy pickem football stuff  plus my Ravens are in the playoffs so I'm happy!   cheerleading.gif beer11.gif cheesy.gif

CindyLouWho

OMG I won this week & took over the lead, am I seeing that thing right?   no-no.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif fan2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 03, 2011, 09:17:53 AM
OMG I won this week & took over the lead, am I seeing that thing right?   no-no.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif fan2.gif

You won the regular season! I congratulated you on that site and I congratulate you here!
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif

CindyLouWho

Thank you Joe!  beer11.gif   Now if I could just win that darn megamillions thing tonight,  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Had to laugh cause that was funny! 

Squid

CindyLouWho

Thank you thank you!  I'm just happy we beat the guys!!  beer11.gif cheerleading.gif tongue.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview