April 27, 2024, 10:01:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fantasy Football/Pick'em Poll

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of fantasy/pick'em game would you be interested in?

Fantasy Football
2 (10%)
Pro Pick'em
9 (45%)
Survival Football
2 (10%)
All of the above
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

snowflower

vote.gif Thanks for all your detailed help in how to participate in F/Football but I've been absolutely no help at all. I've been following the progress in here and am so happy to see the ladies leading. Just so you know, this's why I'm not voting too....

There's something amiss ... my anti-virus program blocks the site every time. I've allowed the site in "safe sites" and I've tried every way I can possibly think of to get my anti-virus program to allow it ... still it comes up "THIS SITE IS BLOCKED! Finally I just took a back seat and became a cheering part of your "interested audience."

cheerleading.gif WTG Ladies!!!

CindyLouWho

Thanks Snow!  It was a lot of fun, especially beating the guys!   giggle2.gif embrace.gif  Having a really hard time picking in the playoffs tho, its tough choosing.   popcorn2.gif

I don't know what's going on with your anti-virus program, maybe if you tell what program you're using, someone can help ya out.  I'm using Trend Micro Internet Security & mine is working ok (knocks on wood!) 

snowflower

coffee.gif I'm using Norton Internet Security. Hubby installed and paid 2 years ahead for it. There's a number of sites it absolutely won't allow (even though I've gone in and manually allowed them). For some it works, for others it doesn't. For whatever reasons of it's own, it disregards my opinion and continues on doing its own thing. I suppose it thinks it's the BOSS now! Always had AVG and can't ever remember a problem like this. (It wasn't broken so somebody had to fix it). lol. Maybe I'll have to call Norton and see how it can be set for more user friendly handling. And their help is not free, lol. They get you comin or goin...

CindyLouWho

Snow did ya get it figured out?

Good luck everyone this weekend on the playoff picks!   football4.gif   popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

snowflower

bad mood.gif No CindyLouWho, he didn't call them yet. And since neither of us seem to understand perfect or broken Arabic accents, we're not particularly looking forward to it.  Hopefully sooner than later, one of us'll get brave enough to stumble through the dialect maze and just get it done, lol.

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview