This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lindsay Lohan Tested Positive for Cocaine

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

She will never be off drugs the way the Courts and Judges give her celeb. jail time. She knows time in jail will never happen so will continue her old ways.

AustinBennett

Homer

Lindsay has entered rehab hoping to avoid jail time but check out the story below. She isn't taking her problem seriously.

Lindsay Lohan tweeted about failing her drug tests while out at Hollywood restaurant Magnolia where she laughed and drank Jack and Cokes while she typed.  Read more on Lindsay's behavior below.

An eyewitness at Magnolia in Hollywood watched troubled actress Lindsay Lohan slam Jack and Cokes as she tweeted about failing her drug tests.

Lohan wrote the tweet while her assistant and male friend helped her make it sound "more personal."  The source said her friends would say, 'No, use 'setback,' don't say 'mistake.' They'll say you make mistakes all the time!"

The friend also said, "It's better to say you're responsible. Denying it will just get everyone mad per usual."

Lindsay responded by giggling and having her assistant order her another Jack and Coke.

Lohan reportedly told friends of drinking whiskey that evening, "What are you gonna do? "I'm ill" while making air quotes with her fingers.

Lindsay's mother Dina told guests at her Sept. 17 birthday party that her daughter would get off scot-free. "She said, 'Who cares if it's true? Our new team is like a machine. They'll squash this.'"

Wow!  Lindsay is really taking all of this very seriously huh?  We'll see how amusing it is when they send her ass back to jail!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

I wonder how hard she'll be laughing at the end of 200+ days in jail, no money and no acting roles.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

Doesn't she have to get a Scram anklet that sets off alarms if she drinks?? Thought she has to get one tomorrow..

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on September 26, 2010, 01:06:52 PM
Doesn't she have to get a Scram anklet that sets off alarms if she drinks?? Thought she has to get one tomorrow..

Yup and she is pissed about that also. She drank when she had it on last time and tried to use some excuse like someone spilled their drink on me or it was my self tanner.  rolleyes.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2010, 01:51:50 PM
Yup and she is pissed about that also. She drank when she had it on last time and tried to use some excuse like someone spilled their drink on me or it was my self tanner.  rolleyes.gif

self tanner?  yea....Whatever beetch.

roadwarrior

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 26, 2010, 05:53:35 PM
self tanner?  yea....Whatever beetch.

someone spilled booze on her...that *just* happen to get on her scram bracelet?

Whatever

gran2x2

I read up on the scram bracelet and it measures the alcohol in your body sweat..and it's gets checked every so many days etc for a total amount..how does a drink spilled on you get into your body sweat..what a crackhead excuse..lol..oops..my bad..not nice to call a junkie drunk a crackhead ,is it??  giggle2.gif beer11.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: gran2x2 on September 26, 2010, 08:31:23 PM
I read up on the scram bracelet and it measures the alcohol in your body sweat..and it's gets checked every so many days etc for a total amount..how does a drink spilled on you get into your body sweat..what a crackhead excuse..lol..oops..my bad..not nice to call a junkie drunk a crackhead ,is it??  giggle2.gif beer11.gif

I know for a fact from hubby's experience having to wear one (recovering alki/drug addict...been clean/sober now for 4 1/2 years) those things are super sensitive.  Very, very sensitive.  It could (key word, *could*) give a bad reading if enough booze is spilled on it (his former probation officer told us so) BUT if your that close to some one drinking booze that they happen to spill booze on your SCRAM bracelet, then there's 99.999% chance you were already doing something you shouldn't have been doing to begin with (like being around people who *are* drinking....)

Homer

Lindsay must really be crapping her pants. First she agrees to go to rehab and now she is visiting a homeless center? Is she scoping out her future home or trying to look good for the judge? It's all an act if you ask me. rolleyes.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on September 27, 2010, 07:54:10 AM
Lindsay must really be crapping her pants. First she agrees to go to rehab and now she is visiting a homeless center? Is she scoping out her future home or trying to look good for the judge? It's all an act if you ask me. rolleyes.gif

Yea, it's an act.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why when one judge tells Lohan I ain't buying your crocodile tears and go directly to jail, do not pass go another judge overrules the first judge and lets her out?

She went to jail for less than a 1/4 of what a judge wanted to go to, went to rehab less than 30 days before she threw enough of a tantrum that a different judge let her go from rehab then she violates her parole, got a judge that ordered to be held without bail until her probation violation hearing but she threw a big enough tantrum that a judge let her post bail.

WTF?????????????????????????????????????  Really.  What the holy mother effen FFFFFFFFKKKKKKKK?????????????

This is one reason she's not taking anything serious.  She gets a judge fed up with "act" and doesn't believe one ounce of her tears, orders her back to jail.  

She then throws a tantrum until she finds a judge that gives her what she wants.

She's learned if she throws a big enough stink she'll find a judge that will give her what she wants.

Between her mommy denying she's got a problem and enough judges where she lives falling for her crocodile tears it's no effing wonder she's not taking anything seriously.

gator8_24

It is cruel to say but there is a saying that desperate ppl might say " better off dead"  and she will be if doesn't get rid of her so called assistants etc who are enablers.  But she will never recognize anyone who doesn't enable her.

AustinBennett

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 27, 2010, 08:07:32 AM
Yea, it's an act.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why when one judge tells Lohan I ain't buying your crocodile tears and go directly to jail, do not pass go another judge overrules the first judge and lets her out?

She went to jail for less than a 1/4 of what a judge wanted to go to, went to rehab less than 30 days before she threw enough of a tantrum that a different judge let her go from rehab then she violates her parole, got a judge that ordered to be held without bail until her probation violation hearing but she threw a big enough tantrum that a judge let her post bail.

WTF?????????????????????????????????????  Really.  What the holy mother effen FFFFFFFFKKKKKKKK?????????????

This is one reason she's not taking anything serious.  She gets a judge fed up with "act" and doesn't believe one ounce of her tears, orders her back to jail.  

She then throws a tantrum until she finds a judge that gives her what she wants.

She's learned if she throws a big enough stink she'll find a judge that will give her what she wants.

Between her mommy denying she's got a problem and enough judges where she lives falling for her crocodile tears it's no effing wonder she's not taking anything seriously.
Isn't the California justice system grand? As I stated earlier in this thread, many states require manditory prison time for probation violation.

gran2x2

roadwarrior

Quote from: AustinBennett on September 28, 2010, 04:01:34 AM
Isn't the California justice system grand? As I stated earlier in this thread, many states require manditory prison time for probation violation.

No chit!!

If she was a nobody pulling this crap she'd be sitting in jail right now without bail.

BTW, why are her "friends" bailing her out?  If lohan was my loved one, (wife, sister, daughter, niece, grandchild, however the heck she was related to me) yes I would visit her in jail but I would NOT be bailing her out.  At this point I would be telling the jail they could keep her.  Well...I take that back.  I would have told the jail they could keep her months ago.

My friends and family already know that if they call me to bail them out of jail for a DUI-don't even bother.  call to tell me in your jail, call me for a ride home *after* they have released you but don't even think about asking me to post your bail because the answer is and will always be NO.

I have only bailed out a loved one from jail once.  And that was because my son was accused of domestic violence.  Normally I would have left him there but he had broken up with this girl who already was a jealous controlling type who went bat chit crazy on him, my daughter and hubby and I after my son called it off with her.  She would follow me to work, slash my tires and beg me to tell my son she had changed, wanted therapy and loved him so much.  She'd track my daughter down at the middle school she attended at the time (she was in 7th grade at the time) go on campus during lunch and find her to tell her to tell her brother (my son was 20 at the time and working full time) how much she loved him.  She was a piece of work alright.   After battling it out in the courts, the charges were dropped against him and she finally quit harassing us after she fell in love with a new guy almost a year and a half after breaking up with my son.  No surprise when they broke up she pulled the same stunt all over again.

But anyway....my family and friends know they have a better shot at winning the lottery than having me bail them out of jail.

mycatownsme

The really sad thing about this whole mess is that she is going to die if she continues living her life this way.
She is an addict. We've all seen this behavior by others before her and that's what makes it so frustrating to read and hear.
Until SHE is ready for treatment, she will continue. I hope she gets the help she so desperately needs before it's too late.
Or I'm afraid her name will be added to the list of names like Elvis, Anna Nichol and others mentioned here.  sad.gif

gator8_24

One thing that might helpis if there could be nom press coverage and the press fowllowing her every move.  It makes her famous, so wny quit the drugs etc?

Homer

Lindsay escapes jail as judge orders her to stay in rehab until January 3rd 2011 but she is still not happy read below. She has made a mockery of the justice system and I can't stand her.

Lindsay Lohan: Rehab Could Kill My Career
10/22/2010 11:04 AM PDT by TMZ Staff   

Lindsay Lohan told her probation officer that continued, inpatient treatment would be a hardship financially, and damaging to her career ... this according to Probation Department docs obtained by TMZ.

It's pretty stunning that Lindsay said this, since inpatient rehab was her only hope of staying out of jail.

The documents, prepared for today's hearing, say, "The defendant says her clothing line is falling apart because she is not available to monitor the product."  She told the probation officer she's scheduled to start working on a movie in November -- we're guessing it's "Inferno" but the director tells us he will wait for her.

Although Lindsay says she thinks rehab has been a positive experience, the person who wrote the report says she "needs to continue to work on her issues in order to save her life."

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview