This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Breast Cancer Donations

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

OK so everyone in the forum knows how much I joke around about loving boobies but on a more serious note I noticed this morning while eating my yogurt that the lid of the cup has the traditional pink breast cancer logo on them so I read the label and Dannon is having a promotion where the pink lid on their yogurt cups have a code on them and if you go to http://www.cupsofhope.com/ Dannon will donate 10 cents for each code entered to the National Breast Cancer Foundation!

So if you do eat yogurt please buy the Dannon yogurt with the pink breast cancer lids and help find a cure for this terrible disease. tumbsup.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Thanks Homer.  My Mother is a breast cancer survivor.  I buy anything that supports  research in to this disease.  It can be the silent killer. That is why checkups are so important. Self exams are important mark your calendar if you must and dont forget to look at yourself in the mirror to check for any difference in size or other change.  That few minutes can save your life. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview