PlayBuddy
April 27, 2024, 04:45:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another facebook voting contest giveaway from BadgeHelp!!!

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

3 complete packages, 5 ONE YEAR subscriptions to Club Pogo and free Buckaneer/ParNone programs.....check it out here:

http://www.badgehelp.com/menagacontest.php

harley89

Uh  I went to vote and apparently my age of 56 doesnt meet the age requirement

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chummychum

BH has thrown in 5 free club pogo packages for a one year subscription also....

C~M

lol, nice of BH to give us one of two programs that will be useless ater this month, I voted just to help out tho

harley89

Well I have tried 3 times and I still dont met the age requirement just wanted to help you out.  I never thought I would be too young for anything

C~M

Quote from: harley89 on November 12, 2010, 11:00:19 AM
Well I have tried 3 times and I still dont met the age requirement just wanted to help you out.  I never thought I would be too young for anything

It uses your FaceBook account to verify you are at least 21 years old because it is a beer site.  I suggest you go to your FB account and make sure you birthdate is correct.

harley89

Birthdate is correct and I am logged in I even took my security software off line and it stills says I dont meet the age requirement. 

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on November 12, 2010, 11:45:12 AM
Birthdate is correct and I am logged in I even took my security software off line and it stills says I dont meet the age requirement. 

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

Quote from: harley89 on November 12, 2010, 11:45:12 AM

make a new FB account, lol

les

all facebook giveaways   swear2.gif  I wont and will not have anything to do with facebook which sucks for me   crying10.gif

jennylove

hi11.gif  Homer i voted but i dont need the autos ,but i would like to be entered into the 150 give away if i could give it to my husband. it would be such a nice Christmas gift. and i dont need to email bh.for reg codes.or passwords , so how would i be entered into the 150 give away.                                                                             Thanks BH.

Sue

Last time I did one of BH give aways where all I had to do was vote for the fitness guy "Rob" I believe his name was..... and I would get a free auto.... Well I NEVER EVER received my free auto even though I followed all the instructions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview