This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1 yr pogo subscription

Started by laurahodge,

Previous topic - Next topic

laurahodge

I am on a 5 day pogo pass and cannot get any free pogo codes to work. I need club pogo like a 1 year free subscription....how do i find this? can anyone help?
inlove1.gif

Sue

You can save up coke rewards or recycle but other than those

you need to fork over the cash. Nothing for a year free here.

Sad to see another newbie asking for a free subscription to pogo.

laurahodge

wow, really? This is how you treat new people. I am no moocher infact the reason i was asking was because i was reading other posts and apperently people are saying you can get free pogo membership. I have no problem forking over the cash as you put it, but why be so rood to me? I was just asking a question!! Im just not sure what pogo cheats is yet.. crying10.gif

Homer

Quote from: laurahodge on February 14, 2011, 09:43:12 AM
wow, really? This is how you treat new people. I am no moocher infact the reason i was asking was because i was reading other posts and apperently people are saying you can get free pogo membership. I have no problem forking over the cash as you put it, but why be so rood to me? I was just asking a question!! Im just not sure what pogo cheats is yet.. crying10.gif

There are absolutely no pogo passes here.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

laurahodge

Ya i get that now, and that is not the reason i signe up here!!

jamrow32

It's not that we try to be rude to anyone here.  But the simple fact is that MANY people come to this site just to try to get free pogo.  When the Subway promotion was active, many of us had extra months or years and there was much to be given out.  But that was quite some time ago.  Most of us who are active on here simply give out advice or help with the games or technical assistance with the auto's.  Or many of us just like to B.S a bit with our friends.  Just a simple bit of advice...before you ask for free pogo, go to the intro thread and say hello...introduce yourself...maybe make a friend or two before you ask for stuff.  We really like that a bit better.  And to simply state: many of the people who have posted in "Free Pogo" threads were treated much more harshly at times depending on the situation. We always like to help but do try to get to know us a bit.  Thanks

kimberb

Laura, I don't know if you are still here or not but....

If you are currently using a 5 day pass then you need to finish that pass before trying a new code. If the system sees you as being a CP member even temporarily it will not permit another pass to be used at the same time. Annoying but that's the way it works and why you couldn't get the others to work.

inlove1.gif love30.gif love33.gif girls22.gif heart1.gif   weather38.gif
Kim

laura281520

It's ok club pogo isn't really such a big deal, but glad you told me. A friend of mine sent me a 30 day pass and i tried using it, but now i know why it wont work so thank you inlove1.gif Probably easier to just purchase a membership anyways so it will last alot longer!! cheerleading.gif

snap20

How many usernames do you have?

I am pretty new to this forum too and generally stay out of conversations like this, but I have to point something out. You said you read around the forum a little bit first, yet your first post was asking for a free year. If you read around the forums a little bit beforehand, you would have seen the numerous other threads of people asking for a free year of club pogo and being told that there aren't any codes for that here. Or if you had read further, you can see the threads from Mayhem pointing out free club pogo for a couple weeks or a month.

I can state that the people of this forum are not rude at all...only sick of people that sign up, ask for free stuff with their first post, then either leave and never come back, or get "offended" that they were attacked for asking the same question asked numerous times.

laura281520

Well i prolly didnt read enough of the forum to see it all seriously my bad!! I am no longer offended and i am no moocher lol. I have 2 pogo names to answer your question. I am very involved in pogo infact i am a Head TD for a league. I shoulda read further into it i guess!! girls18.gif  I' ve been reading more of the forums and i now know a little more about whats going on here, and at first i didn't know that there was an intro thread!! I guess i will learn as i go, but help to a noob is never turned down:)

laura281520

Also if u meant how many usernames do i have here i have 1, i tried to register once before but cant remember username or pw lol, also im not sure i even completed it that time.

snap20

just don

Rumor has it that the "Technical help" section is the best place to ask for free pogo passes, or, "piss off" the good folks that have been here for years? This forum has provided great insight and help for me in earning badges, and most importantly, they have helped me laugh at times! I'm not that new here, but it took a bit of time for me to speak up and try to help a few. Next step is getting a "smart phone", and apps? I'll pass.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview