This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

whats going on with badgehelp

Started by hjboots,

Previous topic - Next topic

hjboots

Yes as a 150 club member i was wondering whats going on with the response time from badgehelp and replacement code help. I send messages and i am having to wait a day or two, plus i have to repeat sending the help messages. I know things are hard but whats going on? Please i`d like to know so i wont get so frustrated with the waiting time.

Stiil i know people are working hard to correct what ever the problems may be, So i`d like to thank everyone for the work they do for us.

hjboots

Homer

It clearly states on their website at the customer service link

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.php

"You must send your replace code request to our customer service department and follow our directions below. It may take anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 days to get a response from us"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

niecy

Badgehelp.com is ascam site i paid for 3bagger and it only downloads canastamansta and no one tried to helpme and I didnt get a refund back.

Mayhem

Quote from: niecy on March 06, 2015, 10:54:10 AM
Badgehelp.com is ascam site i paid for 3bagger and it only downloads canastamansta and no one tried to helpme and I didnt get a refund back.

You will need to email either badgehelp@aol.com or replacecode@aol.com for assistance on this.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Quote from: niecy on March 06, 2015, 10:54:10 AM

First of all, you are correct with BH now, but they used to be a great company.
Second, if you received your code to register the program, go to their site and download the trial.
Third, if you didn't actually have the trial downloaded, how did you provide the code from the auto to get the correct code to register?
Fourth, if you paid by PayPal, file a dispute.
Fifth, we all purchased autos and the Buy them all for $150 and got screwed when Pogo went Flash.
Sixth, PogoCheats no longer is sponsored by BadgeHelp, they are sponsored by PlayBuddy.

xxmatteroftime

This is utterly ridiculous. i am a 150 and they will not send me a link or nothing . now it is saying no such addy. any idea what i can do ? ty vm

C~M

Quote from: xxmatteroftime on March 11, 2015, 09:05:25 PM
This is utterly ridiculous. i am a 150 and they will not send me a link or nothing . now it is saying no such addy. any idea what i can do ? ty vm

Nothing unless you decide to sue them

disneyland lady

Quote from: xxmatteroftime on March 11, 2015, 09:05:25 PM

It took me 8 weeks of insults from them on Twitter because each week I would suggest that they remove the word HELP from their site. I also emailed them every single day for 8 weeks. Finally got an email back with a message that my page was refreshed and it was. I suggest you be relentless. (btw - the new page for a new computer still did not make their autos work)

xxmatteroftime

i have sent numerous requests for my link as i am a 150. i get nothing in return. got a new laptop so need a new link. any suggestions accepted ty

C~M

Quote from: xxmatteroftime on March 18, 2015, 10:28:09 AM
i have sent numerous requests for my link as i am a 150. i get nothing in return. got a new laptop so need a new link. any suggestions accepted ty

We have told you all we can. Your link will stay the same, all they do it reset it. It really doesn't matter though as none of their autos work anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview