This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how to get the cheaters out of club pogo

Started by armanda39,

Previous topic - Next topic

armanda39

I dont think it is fair we pay money to play and have to many cheaters winning the games in canasta

roadwarrior

Are you serious?  Really?  Because if you are, I'm going to bust up laughing.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

giggle2.gif OK...now I have heard it all..Why come to a cheat forum that even has cheat in it's name and complain about cheaters...Aint gonna get no sympathy here I don't think... hysterical.gif

bobby

i don't pay money thanks to subway..but if anyone played me in canasta they'd win versus my cheat because i use 3bagger tumbsup.gif

zzcheatzz

OMG some people.  Anyway to say something, this post made my Mothers' Day - cracking up with laughter.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: armanda39 on May 07, 2011, 01:56:51 PM
I dont think it is fair we pay money to play and have to many cheaters winning the games in canasta

Make a room with a password and play Pogo bots. They cheat worse than anyone.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

I think we should all ban ourselves from pogo for being cheaters. You all go first.  watching you.gif

legacygeek

I wonder if Armanda realizes that breathing causes stupidity, maybe we can get them to hold their breath for a really long time so they can be smarter... no-no.gif

S1lent

Hi,
In my "real" Poker playing days in the military...there was a saying I will always remember.  "If you get in a game and don't see any PIGEONS, you are IT"

So,
Don't trust anyone,

Well maybe MOM,
S1lent

just don

Who said we should ban ourselves?  LOL

I tried that many years ago in pogo, even told my friends I'd have to create a new screen name after pogo got done with me, I was not a club member back then. After 7 years being a club member on the same name, I'd guess I can not ban myself?

As for those that feel the need to DB against people, just to win a card game, I have won a few games against you. My joy is watching you chat to yourself and helping new players learn the game.

I'd just say hang in there Amanda, and have fun.

disndat

For some reason, a few times I've just HAD to respond when some one got TOTALLY BLASTED for coming on and using their one and only post to the forum to ask for free club pogo......But this....???? Some battles we can choose. Please just set up games with your friends. And have fun playing. I wonder if my children caught on to my not so subtle hints about wanting the BadgeHelper PACKAGE for Mother's Day????? huh.gif

mycatownsme

I hope they did get you the 150 package. Let us know, ok?

I gotta say,  this subject gave me a laugh that I needed today.  giggle2.gif

Happy Mothers Day

Lin  aka  StevesMom

lilsh0rtii445

I'm a loyal fan of canasta. that is one game i will NOT cheat at. i enjoy it too much.

I also play np/nw, so i don't get that much cheaters as if i were playing np/ww.

anywho, people pay their money for club pogo and autos, so if they wanna cheat, have at it.

If you KNOW that they are cheating, shame on them. If you know that they are cheating and you stay around, shame on you!

harley89

snap20

Maybe this deserves a different topic, but am I the only regular user here that never uses autos or cheat programs of any kind? I don't have a problem with it (obviously, since I'm here) but don't do it either. Main reason I came here was the free tokens by visiting certain pages and the camaraderie that comes with like minded individuals to discuss badges/strategies and everything else this site has to offer.

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: snap20 on May 08, 2011, 10:03:09 PM
Maybe this deserves a different topic, but am I the only regular user here that never uses autos or cheat programs of any kind? I don't have a problem with it (obviously, since I'm here) but don't do it either. Main reason I came here was the free tokens by visiting certain pages and the camaraderie that comes with like minded individuals to discuss badges/strategies and everything else this site has to offer.

There's a select few here that do not use autos.

Joe C

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on May 09, 2011, 06:38:58 AM
There's a select few here that do not use autos.
I am not one of those select few.

However, the select few that do not use autos never tell us we should not do so. This forum is a fun place and everyone that has posted (except for the first poster) seems fine to me.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

To cheat or not to cheat..That is the question..The answer is..It's your choice..Whatever works for you is what you should do..
But the stupidity factor enters when you come to a cheat site and whine about cheaters..

I personally do not feel like a cheater because I hurt no one and have no effect on anyone's game play...I don't play against anyone I don't know because I do use autos and that would be mean to do.I have a couple friends who use autos to and sometimes we play each other using an auto to get ranks faster and easier.

It's a personal choice and I have nothing against those who choose not to use autos. Don't judge me and I will return the favor.

jetstar

amanda, i have been playing canasta for a loooong time and there is know way you or anyone else can cheat at canasta. three bagger just gets 3s and its not that it pulls them out of the deck for ya.   so no cheating in canasta at all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview