This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Dr Pepper Clue Episode

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

epblvd

Can I Please, Please have a code for the Clue Episode?
TY TY TY  cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 17, 2011, 02:35:45 PM
the site isnt allowing me to register on it so i cant get the free clue,wonder why?

What happens when you try to register?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

lucky9999

Quote from: Mayhem on September 15, 2011, 03:03:42 AM
Done!  tumbsup.gif

I still have more Dr Pepper codes - so just let me know if you need any.

If you still have any codes left I would like to have one..  I can't find out where or how to get them so if you still have any or know how to get them I would really appreciate it.
Thank you

Sue

I have two friends that could use the codes for the CLUE episode. Please Ken!!! embrace.gif beer11.gif

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Mayhem on September 17, 2011, 03:01:38 PM
What happens when you try to register?

you know where the boxes are located where you have to put your birthday in,the year wont scroll for me and only goes back to 2005..i tried using that date but i dont think it will take it with that date,not sure what else to t ry

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 18, 2011, 06:56:58 AM

you know where the boxes are located where you have to put your birthday in,the year wont scroll for me and only goes back to 2005..i tried using that date but i dont think it will take it with that date,not sure what else to t ry

Have you tried using FireFox browser to register?  I tried IE, Chrome, and Safari and it wouldn't let me choose a prize, but FireFox works fine.

ergodicity

Mayhem

mycatownsme

You have been kind and awarded me a code.  tumbsup.gif
If no other person has requested one that hasn't gotten one yet, I would like to request to be considered for another code for my other account at Pogo.
Thanks for the kindness and I am happy with the code that I have been gifted if no longer available.
Steves Mom  cheerleading.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: Mayhem on September 18, 2011, 07:37:28 PM
I still have more Dr Pepper codes  tumbsup.gif
Thank you for the code I request for the clue episode, I really appreciate it and couldn't of gotten it without your generosity.  I drink only Diet Dr. Pepper however for whatever reason it's not on any of the bottles, cans or whatever around here.
I as others who have multi account could use another 1 of 2 if after the dust settles and you still have extra's to give away.  I'm asking for them only after others who haven't gotten there's and needs them have there's first and you still have some left. 
Whether or not you are able to do it or not I do really appreciate the one that you did send me and Thank you so very much.

S1lent

Greetings
Not looking for a code...but I tried the Diet Dr Pepper...it is pretty good.  I usually drink just water....OK some wine.

Thanks for the previous code you provided...

YOU DA MAN

S1lent

counterpunch

May I have a code or two too Mayhem? Thank you in advance.

wong5058

Hi Mayhem,  Can I have a code, if you have any left.  I guess that this is yet another bonus that is not available in Canada.  sad.gif Thank you in advance.

Mayhem

Quote from: wong5058 on September 19, 2011, 08:56:09 PM
Hi Mayhem,  Can I have a code, if you have any left.  I guess that this is yet another bonus that is not available in Canada.  sad.gif Thank you in advance.

Done - I just sent you a code in a PM.

Mayhem

Quote from: lucky9999 on September 19, 2011, 05:12:32 PM
Thank you for the code I request for the clue episode, I really appreciate it and couldn't of gotten it without your generosity.  I drink only Diet Dr. Pepper however for whatever reason it's not on any of the bottles, cans or whatever around here.
I as others who have multi account could use another 1 of 2 if after the dust settles and you still have extra's to give away.  I'm asking for them only after others who haven't gotten there's and needs them have there's first and you still have some left. 
Whether or not you are able to do it or not I do really appreciate the one that you did send me and Thank you so very much.

Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure how to handle the left over codes .. as this promo is good till the end of the year.

Pogo / Dr Pepper decided to throw this clue episode in to the prize pool recently - I'm just wondering if they are going to add anything else in before the end of Dec.

wong5058

Thank you Mayhem.  Now to figure out how to use it.  Sure wish that all these really neat promos would happen in Canada.  The Coke rewards in the US has POGO memberships as redeemable items, where we have silly things like ringtones and stickers.    Thanks again.

Mayhem

Quote from: wong5058 on September 19, 2011, 09:26:32 PM
Thank you Mayhem.  Now to figure out how to use it.  Sure wish that all these really neat promos would happen in Canada.  The Coke rewards in the US has POGO memberships as redeemable items, where we have silly things like ringtones and stickers.    Thanks again.

You need to go to : http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/

Click on the Pogo.com logo - then click on the Clue Episode prize and then click on "Get Prize".

Follow the prompts and the Clue Episode will be activated for your pogo account.

wong5058

Finally figured it all out.  Thanks again!    tumbsup.gif   So glad I popped in to catch up on what's happening.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview