This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clue Secrets & Spies Episode Giveaway

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

(15) winners will each receive a Clue Episode!   

Winners will have the option to choose any Clue Secrets & Spies Episode of their choice. (Clue Episode #68 "The School of Crime" is scheduled to be released this Monday, May 7).

Contest winners will need to provide their Pogo username so we can send the Clue Episode via the Pogo gifting service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. Must be a registered member of PogoCheats.net
2. No duplicate posts or memberships.
3. All posts must be posted prior to 8:00PM PST  Monday, May 7.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winners will be announced shortly after the end of the contest.

Here's how it works:

Please read carefully - We have changed things up a little bit.

Simply reply to this post (only once!) and let us know your interested in a Clue Episode.

Your post reply # will be your ticket number.

Once the contest is over, we will be using the tools on random.org to generate 15 random numbers between 1 and (total replies to this thread).

The winners will be determined by matching the 15 random generated numbers - to the post reply #'s in this thread.

Good Luck everyone!  elf2.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

rgs645

Hi, I would love a clue episode even tho the cheat I have won't work. LOL  crying10.gif Thank you for the chance to win Rachel cheerleading.gif

harley89

C~M

CindyLouWho

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

gin

blowkisses.gif   I would love a clue episode...tysm for the chance to win...

gran2x2

statenisland06

I would love to enter, Thanks Mayhem, Good Luck Everyone !!

dizzyupgirly

I would love to win a clue episode & thanks for the chance to win! cheerleading.gif

snap20

munch000

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Johnny5

Bobo

APACHESmooth

Blacklord4

hi11.gif     count me in....i could use another clue episode to my collections....

len222

Sue

xxmatteroftime

I love any hidden game ones. overall fav is clue and spies+