Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Badges/Trading Badges? Huh?!

Started by LuLu,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

Quote from: rob on July 13, 2004, 05:22:05 PM
i' like to see some serious challenges for a change instead of the pathetic ones they have been coming out with, challenges that only the best of the best or the die hards at a certain game will get the badge at. would be nice to be able to have badges that others don't have and won't be able to get. i haven't got them all as i joined late aswell, and i disagree with them letting people go back. first come first serve. u missed to bad.lol.

would like to see 30 perfect games in turbo in a week, or 15 twenty card streaks in tri peaks. something everone won't get. and pogo deserves a smack for bowing down to peoples complaints and making the challenges easier
well i just hope they all have autos because I couldn't even get the pool game challenge when I couldn't figure out how to break lol  No biggie though  But anyway, if thats what you want no help for you then, on your own.  I like everyone else would be crying for the autos

JakenAiken

Hooper-You said that you were a charter member...well I'm sure they won't give us the opportunity to get the charter member badge since most of us weren't so you will still have a unique badge lol.

Santa69

I have mixed feelings about this,

I think its great there are some badges I would like to get, but it's kinda like going into a store and demmanding the sale price for something when the sale is over.

Will this be the end of weekly challenges?  Will they be ala-carte from now on? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

rookie3

I can understand how the people that have these badges already would feel cheated, but I paid my money to play why shoud'nt I have the chance to play for them too.

DJ_

i' like to see some serious challenges for a change instead of the pathetic ones they have been coming out with, challenges that only the best of the best or the die hards at a certain game will get the badge at. would be nice to be able to have badges that others don't have and won't be able to get. i haven't got them all as i joined late aswell, and i disagree with them letting people go back. first come first serve. u missed to bad.lol.

would like to see 30 perfect games in turbo in a week, or 15 twenty card streaks in tri peaks. something everone won't get. and pogo deserves a smack for bowing down to peoples complaints and making the challenges easier
Pogo has answered your wish, 1 of the challenges for next week is chess!
Chess: Finish 5 games this week!
I'll be busy helping friends getting their badges  ;D

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

WCS

Quote from: DJ on July 14, 2004, 09:11:37 AM

Sure enough, that's not much of a challenge to finish 5 games, doesn't say anything about winning.

Santa69

Quote from: DJ on July 14, 2004, 09:11:37 AM

5 Games, 2 Browsers, 10 minutes tops.

DJ_

Quote from: WCS on July 14, 2004, 02:49:59 PM

Sure enough, that's not much of a challenge to finish 5 games, doesn't say anything about winning.
I'm hoping it's wins and not losses... wouldn't be much of a challenge to get a badge by losing.  ???

ZaLandCruiser

they probably put it that way so they don't get bitched out on emails ... lol

Bizach0620

Also I e-mailed pogo and they said so people that already have to old badges don't get mad they are going to make the older ones harder for us to get.  that is only fair.

sd2

Quote from: Homer on June 28, 2004, 12:32:05 PM
Yeah you can't copy the badges into your pogo profile at least not legally. I haven't heard anything lately but there was some talk that pogo might allow players to go back and complete challenges they missed. ;)
Ever wished that you could go back and win that one challenge badge you missed because you were out of town? With Personal Challenges, soon you'll be able to!  Each week, you can select your own Personal Challenge from all of the challenges we've ever offered. If you complete the challenge, you'll win the badge.

Thisnamenottaken

The links didnt work for me either.....
Link 1:
Not Found
The requested URL /images/badges/lg/(number).jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Link 2:

Invalid URL

Yowza! That page doesn't exist on this website.

You've got a couple of choices here:

If you typed a URL that brought you here, make sure the capitalization and punctuation are correct and then try the URL again.
If you clicked a link on this site that brought you here, please hit the Back button on your browser to return to the page you came from. Click the Help button at the top of the page or go to

EA Customer Help
Pogo Help

Then let us know what you clicked on or what happened that caused this page to appear.
Thanks for playing our games!

boomboxer

There is a pro and a con to this personal challenge thing. If you are like me, you would prefer o do as many as possible as quickly as possible. But that isn't going to be the case.

Pogo has implemented to where you can only do ONE personal challenge a week (from Wed to Tues). So if you are like me, and are missing in excess of 30 of them, then it will take you one week per the ones you are missing, which is almost a year for me.  LOL

Also, a side note, if you are missing Super Badges, then you are stuck (ummmmm, me too.....LOL.....I don;t have 2 of hem). They will not be offered amongst the personal challenges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview