Main Menu

Chess Challenge

Started by gyrospinner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitzkarin

trixiepup

lol and everyone ran to see who sits at that table  ;D

jeniwren

I pay homage to all u folks who want a quick solution to the chess badge  but   hey  its a tidy game   u ought to try it properly sometime
jeni  xxx

Fitzkarin

WEEEELLLLLL .... it appears that POGO has "plugged" the ability to finish the game quickly.  We attempted to use the glitches for a while and none of them worked.

Anyone got some suggestions?  Things that worked yesterday don't seem to work today.

Muffin816

Hope this helps for the Chess Badge.... Each player moves 11 times and then the player who wants the other player to win resign.  I helped 5 firends get their Badges  with  the 11 moves  ;)  Good Luck Everyone  O0

bugsmom

already tried it- i did that yesterday and got the badge- it didnt work like 25 mins ago

Country Lady

I helped my sister get it late last night and it worked then.  But people were talking about it earlier today in word whomp.  May have been a spy in the room and it got fixed.

That would really be rotten for those that haven't gotten the badge yet.  If I had to actually play the game and win, I would never get the badge.  I don't understand that game at all, too many rules and crazy moves.

pogohatesme

You have to move 11 moves and then the other person resigns and you get the win counted....move your pawns each up on....theres 8 (or maybe 9) lol...and then move a couple of them up 1 more agian and then resign your other player (if your double browsing)...I got it in like 10 minutes

ME4SPADES_

yes i was doing the resign,draw and the timer that didnt wotk so did the 11 moves then resign some one must of fix them parts

Fitzkarin

Here is what ISN'T working as of - 06:45 AM CST, Friday:

4 Moves to Checkmate - You can still "win" the game but you will not get "challenge credit" for the win

10 Moves and Resign - No "challenge credit" given

11 Moves and Draw - No "challenge credit" given

It appears that the glitches were fixed after being reveiled on this site.

So ... as glitches are found, the only option is to move as quickly as possible to take advantage of them.  Otherwise, you'll just miss out and have to go the long way to complete the challenges.

Jackpotloser

Thanks for the updated info :) Well how can Pogo they ban legal moves? I know because they Can ::)

harley89

I used th 11 moves and resign and it worked . I used the cheat against the bot and won 2 games easily but it took longer

Lish

sigh.  None of these glitches are working for me.  Is there a quicker way than playing this out with a p or the comp? :'(

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Lish on January 20, 2006, 06:14:24 PM
sigh.  None of these glitches are working for me.  Is there a quicker way than playing this out with a p or the comp? :'(

lish if you want me to help i will did you try the 11 moves pm me to let me know

Lish

thanks for offering nightperson- I have been playing with my hubby and we tried all the glitches several times and no luck. :'(

Lish

nope don't have the auto, I was hoping there was a new glitch or something.  That's what I get for waiting a whole TWO DAYS.  Pogo can fix that crap but can't fix Wonderland Memories? ??? ::)

ME4SPADES_

Inconceivable

The 11 move and resigned worked for me just yesterday. Thank goodness - I HATE chess :-)

Fitzkarin

By using the auto and setting the move selection between Speed vs Smarts to somewhere around the middle, you should be able to complete all 5 challenges.  However ... as was stated eariler in the forums ...

YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

... so that too may not work very much longer ...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview