This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chess Challenge

Started by gyrospinner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

The trick to using the 11 moves is you must "capture" at least one of the pawns.

pogohatesme

Quote from: Helen on January 22, 2006, 06:05:44 AM
The trick to using the 11 moves is you must "capture" at least one of the pawns.

lol I did it with the 11 moves and didn't capture any of mine....I just moved all my pawns up 1 square, then moved them up 1 more square to get to the 11 moves and then resigned my other name...took me like 1-2 minutes a game

Mary

the other easy way is you move f2 to f3 opp moves e7 to e5 then you move g2 to g4 opp moves d8 to h4 all done you take turns so this is what i was told in there  :)

pogohatesme

Quote from: mama on January 22, 2006, 08:10:33 AM
the other easy way is you move f2 to f3 opp moves e7 to e5 then you move g2 to g4 opp moves d8 to h4 all done you take turns so this is what i was told in thereĀ  :)

I tried that and won a couple games but it didn't count...I really do think they have it fixed so you have to make like 10 or 11 move and then win the game for it to count

Mary

opps did`nt see the other post sayin same thing  :-\

ME4SPADES_

i have learn to move all pons then the 2 horses then resign

Spooks

Alright, I really dislike this game! I'm stuck at 1 win and can't seem to win using anything, even the auto. It always runs out of time... grrr! And I'm sure the computer cheats because it always Checkmate's me..... Double grrr! Help? Anyone?

ME4SPADES_

leave timer off the game then you wont timeout

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview