Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN BANNED From Sunset Strip Hotel

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

LINDSAY LOHAN
BANNED
From Sunset Strip Hotel
EXCLUSIVELindsay Lohan stiffed the famous Chateau Marmont hotel to the tune of $46,350.04, and she is now persona non grata.

TMZ has obtained a letter from the General Manager of the hotel where John Belushi infamously OD'd and died ... The GM notes the hotel repeatedly requested payment for the 47 days Lindsay stayed there during the months of June and July ... but LiLo never anted up.

Lindsay -- who had been living at the hotel -- was ordered to get her stuff out by 12 PM August 1.  She was then banned from the entire property.

Now get this ... We also got the itemized bill for June and July, and it's clear -- Lindsay spends like a drunken sailor. 

-- Minibar charges for the 47 days:  $3,145.07.  The highest daily tab ... July 1st -- $502.43!!!

-- Cigarettes: $686.  She blew through 49 packs in 47 days at $14 a pop

-- Chateau Candle: $100

-- Chateau restaurant:  On July 4 Lindsay racked up a $1,992.07 bill.  On top of that, she spent $685.96 that day on room service

Suze Orman definitely would not approve.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24wheaZcd

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

WOW

I hope they take her to court and sue her.  not that they would get the money but still....
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gigi

Could that rank right up there with writing bad checks?  Isn't that $ amount considered grand theft?
What a shame, such a train wreck

Homer

LADY GAGA
Teases Lindsay
Did You Jack My Earrings?
BREAKING NEWS
Lady Gaga just took a shot at her friend Lindsay Lohan ... accusing her of stealing her earrings ... but fear not Little Monsters, it seems to be all in good fun.

Hours after the D.A. decided not to press charges against Lindsay Lohan for an alleged jewelry heist ... Lohan posted a photo of herself at dinner (above), sporting a pair of fancy earrings.

Gaga took notice and fired off a tweet to Lindsay ... which said, "@lindsaylohan ummmm are those my earrings??? this is awkward...:) kiss kiss chateau bunny."

Gaga and Lohan are friends and recently had a sleepover party at the Chateau Marmont ... a place Lindsay is no longer welcome at after stiffing the hotel on a $46k bill.

It'll be OK ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24xOjGva5

Falcon!

Homer

This girl has excuses for everything  rolleyes.gif

LINDSAY LOHAN
Unpaid Hotel Bill
Not My Problem
EXCLUSIVELindsay Lohan's passing the buck -- telling friends she thought the producers behind her recent Liz Taylor movie were going to pay her $46,350 hotel bill ... which is why she never offered to cover the tab.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, Lindsay claims producers agreed to cover her stay at L.A.'s Chateau Marmont while she filmed "Liz & Dick" earlier this summer -- so she was shocked to learn there was an outstanding 5-figure bill in her name ... and even more shocked when she was banned from the hotel when the bill went unpaid.

We're told Lindsay is currently trying to sort the problem out with producers -- and if they refuse to pay, Lindsay will happily cover the tab.

We reached out to Lifetime for comment -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24z9ieu2R

roadwarrior

Poor thing may have to pay her own bar tab and room service orders?

Oh the humanity!!! 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

LINDSAY LOHAN'S
Excuse for Stiffing Hotel
B.S.
EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan may say the producers of "Liz and Dick" promised to pay her enormous bill at the Chateau Marmont hotel ... but it's simply not true -- TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story, Lindsay racked up a hotel bill approaching $47,000 but stiffed the Chateau Marmont. As a result, Lindsay was banned from the hotel property.

Lindsay now says she thought her "Liz and Dick" producers would pay the bill, but sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the production NEVER promised to foot the bill. 

Sources connected to Lindsay tell us ... producers did give Lindsay a one-time only, $5,000 advance against her salary in late May so she could move into the hotel, but that was it. There was never even an insinuation the production company would pay her hotel bill.

Lindsay has said ... if the production company doesn't pay the bill, she will.

Stay tuned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2530o3uHP

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Falcon!

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on August 30, 2012, 09:47:45 AM
Homer's girlfriend...always getting into trouble.
tumbsup.gif
hehehehe  I know Homer doesn't like her skankiness but I think he secretly likes her boobies.

Falcon!

pete379

Even at a Motel 8 they always want a credit card number. I find this woman totally irresponsible for her actions. I call her a woman cause she is, but she is acting like a 16 yr. old...I really don't find her to be an "Actress", I find her to be a wanna be. I just want to know between all these legal issues how she can afford to "PAY UP". I just suggest for Lindsay to stay at home. ass.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 30, 2012, 02:44:32 PM
hehehehe  I know Homer doesn't like her skankiness but I think he secretly likes her boobies.

I wouldn't touch them even with this smilies tongue  wow.gif  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

hahaha  love the new title of this..." News - LNN (Lohan News Network)"   hysterical.gif   Sure seems to fit!   hysterical.gif 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview