LINDSAY LOHAN THE COPS ARE OUT TO GET ME

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

LINDSAY LOHAN
THE COPS ARE
OUT TO GET ME
EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... cops are on such a vendetta to bring her down.

And get this ... Lindsay still claims she wasn't driving at the time her Porsche slammed into a truck last June on the Pacific Coast Highway.  TMZ broke the story ... authorities beg to differ and will prosecute her for lying to cops.  Lindsay claimed she was a passenger, but witnesses say she was behind the wheel.

Lindsay is saying she's "terrified" of going back to jail, especially because Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear she would violate her probation if she breaks the law again. 

Lindsay says she will throw herself at the mercy of the court ... she believes "One car accident could ruin everything for me."

Finally, she says she's done a good job following the law since her no contest plea in the jewelry heist case.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2BXt0On9S

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mycatownsme

She's Always going to be the victim. I wish she could get some really good friends and good people who really care for her to be around her.
She has shown she has talent and such a shame to see her life be this way. It's going downhill a little more each day.
I wonder if that Doctor Drew would be able to get a hold of her and straighten her up? But, she's going to have to want it and I don't think she even think she knows what she has been and is doing is wrong and wrecking her life. I think she is really a lonesome, sad young woman who really needs help. Guess we'll have to watch and see how this one plays out.
Lin

Homer

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on November 07, 2012, 10:03:12 PM
She's Always going to be the victim. I wish she could get some really good friends and good people who really care for her to be around her.
She has shown she has talent and such a shame to see her life be this way. It's going downhill a little more each day.
I wonder if that Doctor Drew would be able to get a hold of her and straighten her up? But, she's going to have to want it and I don't think she even think she knows what she has been and is doing is wrong and wrecking her life. I think she is really a lonesome, sad young woman who really needs help. Guess we'll have to watch and see how this one plays out.
Lin

Dr Drew has already declined to help her. Besides, why should he after she basically called him a liar, scam artist and someone looking to profit from her popularity rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

She blasted Dr Phil too when her mom was on his show.... drunk as usual....Besides...ya can't help someone who doesn't want it...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview