This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Auto Skeleton Code

Started by Token Monster (iaMnafetS),

Previous topic - Next topic

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Wordlife had just PM'd me about the poppit auto I promised, but I'm still working on "the best algorithm yet."   Anyways, I have the code for the interfacing with the program, including the super annoying ripple in the grid.  If anyone wants the code, maybe to test their own algorithm, I could give it to you if you promise to either return the code to me for distribution, or finish the whole thing yourself and release it free.  Anyways, PM me with your email addy.  I guess it could be good for you people who want to be making autos but don't know how, although my coding style is, to say the least, messy.  I'm really in the middle of a Turbo 21 Auto, knowing fully well there are like 4 others out there, I can assure you this one beats them all.  Jackpot spins every time, and usually between 14-16 21s.  In fact, you can set a threshhold and I've been able to pump out 1,200 to 1,500 a minute (no joke).  Anyways, if anyone is interested in the code, I have it, but it's in Java.

Ok I guess I can't send more than 1 PM a day?!  Anyways, the code is here:

http://woot.iamnafets.com/Poppit/

Can anyone tell me why a bored programmer, though claiming his code is gpl, doesn't respond to emails and doesn't release his code?

Oh, and this only works with the old poppit you get through the AOL backdoors etc. 

Homer

aboredprogrammer hasn't been heard from in quite some time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

That would explain my unresponded to emails.  Oh well...

admin

Quote from: iamnafets on July 20, 2004, 12:07:03 PM
Ok I guess I can't send more than 1 PM a day?!

You should be able to. What was the error that you received? The person you were trying to send a message to had probably reached the 15 message limit. If they delete a few, you should be able to send a message to them.

(Now that I think about it, maybe that limit can be raised a little.)

It mightve been the other person, but I'm pretty sure it said you've sent your limit.

admin

Try it now, I've upped the PM limit to 25 so I have a good felling it will work. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview