Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

LINDSAY LOHAN
ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

I DVR'd the new Liz and Dick on Lifetime but obviously someone at Club Avenue got to her before me. I am actually going to quote Abe Lincoln in a Lohan thread!

What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.

roadwarrior

every time she gets arrested or charged with something I can't help but wonder if this is the time she's gonna get what's coming to her....but I'm dreaming to much
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

Luck will run out eventually AND then we will know if she ends up like..... OJ in jail or Amy Winehouse the cemetary...Just the same old train wreck waiting to happen.. impatience.gif

hotpinklovesofa

The best thing that could ever happen to her is to get arrested in NYC and hopefully be convicted there and forced to serve a full sentence in jail.  Seriously I don't understand these judges who let her get away with crap and we all know in CA no on ever stays in jail too long b/c they're all too full.  I was held at gun point by a guy who was let out early too and all he did was to back to car jacking and drugs b/c a month in jail does nothing. Keep them in jail until they learn or keep throwing them in jail until they die. Just keep them away from the public who actually know how to behave like human beings.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview