PlayBuddy
April 27, 2024, 02:10:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN I'M HIRING a Private Investigator!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Umm she punches someone and thinks diggin up their past will get her off the hook? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

LINDSAY LOHAN
I'M HIRING
a Private Investigator!
EXCLUSIVELindsay Lohan is not just going to sit around and wait for Tiffany Mitchell to sue her ... so she's hired a private investigator to dig in to the life of the woman who accused LiLo of assault ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ previously reported, Mitchell has hired the omnipotent Gloria Allred to represent her following an alleged altercation with Lindsay in a New York nightclub.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the "Liz & Dick" star feels Mitchell just made up the story about Lindsay punching her to score a quick payday.

We're told Lindsay feels Mitchell is just another in a long line of people who see Lindsay as an opportunity to make a buck off her ... and the fact that Mitchell hired Allred of all people just proves that.

According to our sources, Lindsay has hired a P.I. to look into Mitchell and see if she has any criminal past or if she's done anything like this before. We're told Lindsay wants to dig up as much info on Mitchell as she can so she's ready should Mitchell pursue the case in civil court.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is telling friends she did not hit Mitchell and only confronted her because she thought Mitchell and her friends swiped her purse.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz2Dv2ZtnHv

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snap20

roadwarrior

right now I'd be more worried about what the IRS is gonna do to me if I don't cough up $200,000 than bad mouthing some random chick who claims I hit her....
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview