Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN I DO NOT NEED REHAB!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

LINDSAY LOHAN
I DO NOT Need Rehab!
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan's friends are trying to make her go to rehab, but she's saying NO! NO! NO! ... telling them she doesn't believe she needs it ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has become so stressed out by her impending probation violation, she's been hitting the bottle hard ... drinking as much as two liters of vodka per day.

According to our sources, close friends of Lindsay have been urging her to go to rehab BEFORE she goes to court ... hoping the move might win her favor with the judge.

But we're told Lindsay is having none of it ... telling friends she does not think she has a problem with alcohol. Our sources say Lindsay points to the fact that she recently completed three movies as proof she does not need rehab. Funny ... cause watching "Liz & Dick" suggests the opposite.

We're told Lindsay is worried about the upcoming hearing, but maintains she will not check into rehab as a way to try and avoid jail time.

Don't say they didn't warn you.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Dw5R4Hpy

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

She just needs a hefty dose of Homer.... that'll set her straight, right, Homsey Whomsey?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 02, 2012, 04:14:00 PM
She just needs a hefty dose of Homer.... that'll set her straight, right, Homsey Whomsey?

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

maybe I should change your forum name to Lindsay Squid hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

ROFL!  Never!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

She and I have about as much in common as oil and vinegar.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview