LINDSAY LOHAN FACING 8 MONTHS IN JAIL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

LINDSAY LOHAN
FACING 8 MONTHS
IN JAIL
EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is exactly one day away from having her probation revoked ... and the end game could be 245 days in the slammer ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources connected with her most recent case tell TMZ ... when Lindsay is arraigned Wednesday for allegedly lying to cops and reckless driving in connection with her car accident last June ... the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a date for a hearing to formally decide if Lindsay violated the terms of her probation by breaking the law again.

We're told the hearing will be conducted at the same time Lindsay stands trial on the criminal charges.  And get this -- even if Lindsay is found not guilty in the criminal case, the judge can still rule she violated her probation because the standard of proving a probation violation is significantly lower than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The stakes for Lindsay are high -- up to 8 months in jail, and that doesn't include jail time if she's convicted in the car accident case.

Sources tell us ... the L.A. City Attorney is "out for blood" and they will file papers Wednesday asking that Lindsay's probation be revoked.  Fact is ... the judge does it on her own ... the prosecutors don't even have to ask for it, but their voice will certainly be heard.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Emk9aIYL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

bad mood.gif  And again..it will end up that the jail is full and she is non-violent so maybe 3 days till they kick her free again...It's a merry go round for her and she always skates away from punishment..Just a huge waste of court time...If I did all the crap she has I would be in jail for years and would have never got probation at all... police.gif prisoner.gif

hotpinklovesofa

I wonder how much space would be freed up in CA corrections facilities if pot was legalized like it was on WA and CO.  I bet you space would open up for Lindsay to serve her full term.

gran2x2

That question was answered recently..anyone who was sentenced/convicted while pot was still illegal has to finish their time..It's the law at the time the crime  was committed that matters...No retroactive bail outs... undecided.gif

gran2x2

Actress Lindsay Lohan didn't even say thanks when her "Scary Movie 5" costar Charlie Sheen forked over thousands to help the troubled starlet with her mountain of debt.
Sheen gave Lohan $100,000 when the 26-year-old actress — who reportedly owes the IRS more than $200,000 — disclosed her money woes.

"I'm still waiting for a text to say thank you," Sheen told ET. "Anything, anything, you know?"

Sheen wanted to "pay it forward" because Lohan was "shorted" on a previous job, he said.
"They owed her money, didn't pay her, so I took care of it," he told ET.

roadwarrior

*IF* she sees jail time, she'll be out in less than a week.  10 days max.  Lesson learned?  Nope.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 11, 2012, 03:12:31 PM
Actress Lindsay Lohan didn't even say thanks when her "Scary Movie 5" costar Charlie Sheen forked over thousands to help the troubled starlet with her mountain of debt.
Sheen gave Lohan $100,000 when the 26-year-old actress — who reportedly owes the IRS more than $200,000 — disclosed her money woes.

"I'm still waiting for a text to say thank you," Sheen told ET. "Anything, anything, you know?"

Sheen wanted to "pay it forward" because Lohan was "shorted" on a previous job, he said.
"They owed her money, didn't pay her, so I took care of it," he told ET.

She would make a fortune in adult movies. I bet people would pay big bucks to see her get the shaft shocked.gif

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 11, 2012, 03:12:31 PM
Actress Lindsay Lohan didn't even say thanks

I HATE IT when I give away hundreds of thousands of dollars and don't get a thank you.  It's one of my pet peeves.

Squid

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2012, 04:25:36 PM
She would make a fortune in adult movies. I bet people would pay big bucks to see her get the shaft shocked.gif
You've got it bad, man, real bad.  Move to California and get a job with California D.O.C. 
Show her you're boss, Homer.   hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 11, 2012, 04:47:26 PM
  You've got it bad, man, real bad.  Move to California and get a job with California D.O.C. 
Show her you're boss, Homer.   hysterical.gif

Just stating the obvious. Lifetime is the last stop for washed up actors and she can't even cut it there.

Squid

I know she's brought it all on herself but I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her.  Did you see her mother's interview with Dr. Phil?  The mother is a mess and  so is the father.  The kid never stood a chance.  Now, as an adult, she can't get out of her own way.  She's needs a full year in rehab and intensive psychotherapy.  What a shame to be blessed with so many gifts and then squander them.  Get it together, Lindsay!

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 11, 2012, 06:25:42 PM
I know she's brought it all on herself but I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her.  Did you see her mother's interview with Dr. Phil?  The mother is a mess and  so is the father.  The kid never stood a chance.  Now, as an adult, she can't get out of her own way.  She's needs a full year in rehab and intensive psychotherapy.  What a shame to be blessed with so many gifts and then squander them.  Get it together, Lindsay!

I have no compassion for her. She has been given more chances than anyone else would have been.

She clearly think because she is Lindsay Lohan she can do as she pleases.

Squid

I get it, I really do.  I just think her early home environment has played a big part in developing who she is today.  I have personally seen and read stories about horrible parents doing horrible things to kids and I want to scream.  I think her start was woefully lacking.  She's an adult now, though, and should wake up and fly right!  Get the needed help and straighten out the rest of your life, Lindsay!  I fear she's doomed.

*edited to correct really poor grammar and sentence structure!  LOL

gran2x2

Lindsay Lohan may have done it again ... dodged a jail bullet by the luck of the judicial draw.

We broke the story ... Lindsay will be arraigned today on 3 criminal charges -- including lying to cops -- in connection with her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway last June.  We know the judge who will arraign her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- will formally revoke her probation during the hearing.  As you know, she's on probation for the jewelry heist case.

The Commissioner will order a formal hearing, and if the evidence shows it's more likely than not that LiLo committed a crime, the Commish could send her to jail for as long as 245 days.

Now the good news for Lindsay.  One source very familiar with the Commish tells TMZ ... "Godfrey is not a big jail person." 

Get this.  Commissioner Godfrey presides over Drug Court, in which she hears case after case involving people with serious drug cases.  Godfrey strongly favors counseling over jail, to the point she has a graduation ceremony for people who complete the program and digs into her own pocket to buy little gifts for the graduates ... like Starbucks cards.

And the Commish presides over Homeless Court ... where she deals with homeless people who have committed crimes and gets them help to rehabilitate them, instead of throwing them in jail.

Maybe Godfrey could start Night Club Court.  She does have the perfect defendant.

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 11, 2012, 03:08:44 PM
That question was answered recently..anyone who was sentenced/convicted while pot was still illegal has to finish their time..It's the law at the time the crime  was committed that matters...No retroactive bail outs... undecided.gif

Taking into account only the current prison population. If you factor in concurrent cases where simple possession of marijuana, a schedule 1 drug (addictive cocaine is only schedule 2), is treated much more severely it opens up a lot of slots or at least leaves them unassigned just in time for an entitled former child star who thinks she's above the law and will never get anything more than a slap on the wrist.  Also, in CA the Three Strikes Rule reformation that recently passed allows for prisoners who were given life sentences for a non-violent/minimal third offenses to appeal to have their sentences greatly reduced, again making extra space just in time for our LiLo.  

Honestly though, prison may be the only real help that she will ever receive if she wants to live past 30 because of all the enablers currently in and out of her life.  Yes it's sad that her parents suck but a lot of people have screwed up parents growing up and that are still a problem well into adulthood and they've managed to avoid abusing drugs, alcohol, multiple arrests, etc., so sympathy for someone like Lindsay has to come to an end at a certain point especially when it's clear that she doesn't or won't recognize that she has a huge problem, believes her own twisted hype where the party and money don't ever have to end, and that she will always get a pass from the CA justice system.

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 12, 2012, 03:19:16 AM
Lindsay Lohan may have done it again ... dodged a jail bullet by the luck of the judicial draw.

We broke the story ... Lindsay will be arraigned today on 3 criminal charges -- including lying to cops -- in connection with her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway last June.  We know the judge who will arraign her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- will formally revoke her probation during the hearing.  As you know, she's on probation for the jewelry heist case.

The Commissioner will order a formal hearing, and if the evidence shows it's more likely than not that LiLo committed a crime, the Commish could send her to jail for as long as 245 days.

Now the good news for Lindsay.  One source very familiar with the Commish tells TMZ ... "Godfrey is not a big jail person." 

Get this.  Commissioner Godfrey presides over Drug Court, in which she hears case after case involving people with serious drug cases.  Godfrey strongly favors counseling over jail, to the point she has a graduation ceremony for people who complete the program and digs into her own pocket to buy little gifts for the graduates ... like Starbucks cards.

And the Commish presides over Homeless Court ... where she deals with homeless people who have committed crimes and gets them help to rehabilitate them, instead of throwing them in jail.

Maybe Godfrey could start Night Club Court.  She does have the perfect defendant.

How convenient  swear2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview