LINDSAY LOHAN PROBATION REVOKED

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Now we wait to see what doesn't happen rolleyes.gif

LINDSAY LOHAN
PROBATION REVOKED
BREAKING NEWS
Lindsay Lohan's probation was revoked this morning in court ... just like we told you it would be ... and the judge has now set a hearing to decide whether to lock Lindsay up for the better part of a year.

Lindsay -- who wasn't present -- was arraigned this AM on charges that she lied to cops and drove recklessly when she crashed her Porsche on Pacific Coast Highway last June.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay's probation in the jewelry heist case would be revoked as a result of the new charges.  The judge who arraigned her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- scheduled a hearing for January 15th on the probation violation.

If Godfrey decides Lindsay did violate her probation, Lindsay could face 245 days in the pokey.

But as we reported ... the Commish is not a big fan of jail, so Lindsay may skate yet again.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2ErbWzHli

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

sigh.  Wanna bet me she will see, at most 3 days in jail?  Maybe a holding cell in her street cloths for a few hours?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

If the courts decide to revoke her probation AND, after a hearing, decide not to take more substantial action on her probation violation, the courts will entirely lose my respect and all credibility in my eyes.  I am paying to have these courts tied up for nothing at all?   And repeatedly so?  As I age, I have less respect for authority when I see the BS that is happening out there.  On one hand I feel bad for Lindsay and on the other, I think it's time the courts take a more decided action.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview