OCTOMOM - Oops, I'm Stripping Again ...

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Last time? Get off welfare you lazy bum rolleyes.gif

OCTOMOM
Oops, I'm Stripping Again ...
(Last Time, I Swear)
EXCLUSIVEOctomom's 2013 is shaping up a lot like 2012 ... weeks after signing up for welfare (again), the mother of 14 has inked a deal to shake her naked ta-tas (again) -- but swears this is the last time.

Sources close to Octo tell TMZ she getting paid $20,000 to do a topless strip at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach, FL. We're told it's all part of a deal she worked out with the lounge to settle their ongoing legal beef.

As TMZ previously reported, T's sued Octo last year for breach of contract after she pulled out of a similar gig, claiming she wouldn't strip after the employees trash-talked her to the media.

According to our sources, Nadya and T's worked out a deal last month. We're told the club agreed to drop the suit and Octo agreed to perform four paid shows in February (14th-16th). We're told lap dances are not on the table ... just stage dancing and bartending.

Gotta get their money's worth.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2IRVZIeJ5
http://tmzstore.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

She is trash...She had those last 8 babies to be famous and make her rich and her little plan failed. IMO if the state has to care and support these babies then the state should take custody too.What a moron she is... swear2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview