This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Am I losing it

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Okay 1st I have not been drinking. I am trying to double browse in Euchre. Using chrome for my main account.  Game loads fine. non embedded USA game area.  Now I have tried Firefox safarai and IE to load the second account.  Only thing is I am playing on the non club games  Now when I load the dummy account the game come up embedded.  So how can I get 2 different games playing in the same room. Are there games that are embedded for non club that are not embedded for club.  This just might make me start drinking this am

Squid

My head is aching just reading that post, Har!  I don't even know where to begin to try to help.  I double browsed yesterday for three accounts and it all went well.  I used Chrome and IE8.  The only difference is that IE is now blocking all pop ups and I just had to do the CTRL-shift-ALT thing.  I can help you get your badges, if you like.  Sorry I don't have answers.

harley89

Same here Squid I double and triple checked everything it blew my mind(hasn't been blown that much since the late 60's)  I will let you know about getting the badge.  I want to figure this out

disneyland lady

Log into the UK (via the flags at the top of the sign in screen. Those are not embedded. I was able to play this game double browsing with IE and Chrome over in the UK and I also had to play in the non-club game room cuz my dummy acct is a free acct. BTW if you are doing this to have one acct lose - make sure you choose the seat next to the other player so that you are not team members.

** you could very well be losing it, just sayin'
** now I want a complete run down of what it was in the 60s.

Sugarfootin

help.gifi just got my new puter with no tower just screennand m key board and mouse . i enlarged my pogo home page but the eucker is only as big as a post card . i cant even see it. can someone tell me how  to make it larger please. i need a new spreed sheet and the new up dates on all games . it said i have old client . i deleted and reloaded and the same thing came up , it down load the same code. sad.gif i hope i dont  get in trouble posting on this sight .

C~M

From what I remember from reading somewhere,
the TABLE games WILL NEVER be EMBEDDED.
That being said,
did you happen to change the settings for the first
account to force/make games open in a popup?
If so, that is your answer.
If not, I can't help you other then telling you
to have another drink, lol
beer11.gif coffee.gif bbq21.gif

C~M

Quote from: Sugarfootin on February 02, 2013, 12:02:11 PM
help.gif i just got my new puter with no tower just screennand m key board and mouse . i enlarged my pogo home page but the eucker is only as big as a post card . i cant even see it. can someone tell me how  to make it larger please. i need a new spreed sheet and the new up dates on all games . it said i have old client . i deleted and reloaded and the same thing came up , it down load the same code. sad.gif i hope i dont  get in trouble posting on this sight .

HUH??

harley89

Well I got the same thing on the UK side I let Squid do the badge for me.  Funny thing is USA or UK the non club room was normal for my Club account but embedded for the non club account.  Still cannot figure out what was happening. Now for the poster who cant get everything on the screen from what you are saying you have one of those new gadgets that doubles as a tablet or a laptop. I am not familiar with those but my guess is the problem will be found in the settings.  If you would so that others will see your problem cause someone here maybe able to help. Post your problem in a new thread

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview