Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN OFFICIALLY SCREWED

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan will absolutely, positively be LATE for her trial TMZ has learned ... and the judge could issue a bench warrant for her arrest on her first day of trial.

We've learned ... the private jet that is carrying the infamous defendant is scheduled to land at 8:11 AM in Van Nuys, 20 miles from the courthouse.  That means at the time of touchdown -- assuming she lands on time -- she will have 19 minutes to get to the courthouse in the middle of rush hour traffic.  Translation:  No way in hell.

Sources tell us ... the jet was delayed at JFK in NYC and didn't go wheels up until 6 AM EDT.

There are 2 SUVs waiting at Van Nuys airport to take Lindsay and her entourage to court. 

One more complication .... Lindsay left all of her luggage on her original commercial flight.  Someone has already retrieved the bags at LAX and has taken them to the Van Nuys Airport.  Lindsay will change clothes in the car.

One final thing ... Guess how much the private jet costs?  $50,000.  Lindsay didn't pay -- The generous folks at Mr. Pink energy drink covered the tab.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2NtxdrM3C
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

I hope she sees time in jail.  Like real jail jail, not a holding cell for 4 hours and she's sprung or 5 hours later she's out due to "overcrowding"
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Is this girl working at all?  How is she able to sustain her lifestyle (aside from PINK providing jets)?  At this point, I consider her a nonentity in Hollywood.  Why are the cameras still on her?  I'm at a loss...

Squid

Lindsay Lohan arrived approximately 48 minutes late for the 8:30 a.m. PT start of her trial in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday. The actress was clad in a white and pink pantsuit, and as she passed photographers on her way into the courthouse with attorney Mark Heller, she was showered with a gold glitter bomb.

Monday's trial is meant to determine whether the 26-year-old actress did indeed lie to police about whether she was behind the wheel of her Porsche when it crashed into the back of a truck in June 2012. As a result of that wreck and Lohan's actions immediately following, she was charged with obstructing an officer, lying to an officer, and reckless driving.

Her probation -- part of a plea bargain involving the theft of a $2,500 necklace in 2011 -- was revoked. Both the misdemeanor charges and the probation violation charges are due to be settled during the trial.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 18, 2013, 08:19:54 AM
Is this girl working at all?  How is she able to sustain her lifestyle (aside from PINK providing jets)?  At this point, I consider her a nonentity in Hollywood.  Why are the cameras still on her?  I'm at a loss...

IMDB has her in 2 movies this year. InAPPropriate Comedy (Rob Schneider, Michelle Rodriguez and Adrien Brody all have billing above her). And something that makes me cringe just typing about it - The Canyons "Youth, glamor, sex and Los Angeles, circa 2012". She has top billing but the next person listed is Gus Van Sant who is a director (Good Will Hunting) but will star in this??? And next is a tripleXXX star - James Deen (intentionally misspelled cuz that is what **** stars do!).

As for why the cameras? Where are the "stars" in Dancing With The Stars? Who are the celebrity's on Celebrity Wife Swap?

roadwarrior

she is also supposed to have some bit part in scary movie 5
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on March 18, 2013, 02:46:36 PM
she is also supposed to have some bit part in scary movie 5

Considering the last 4 movies she has done I think the next one would be Scary Movie 5.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview