Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN STILL DRINKING Despite Rehab Sentence

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan continues to drink -- and drink often -- despite being sentenced this week to 90 days of lockdown rehab ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was at the bar of her hotel in Beverly Hills just hours after her court hearing on Monday ... knocking back vodka sodas. We're told Lindsay did not seem fazed by the irony of the situation.

It goes on -- we're told Lindsay went to a club in San Diego called FLUXX last night with a friend, arriving after midnight. Our spies say LiLo was wearing a Yankees cap and a hooded sweatshirt and sat at a VIP table ordering vodka on the rocks all night.

We're told Lindsay specifically request that vodka be served from a glass carafe ... this way the table would not have any alcohol bottles on it.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she is adamant she does not have a substance abuse problem and doesn't feel she needs professional help.

She's the only one.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2OPW73KS2
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Hopefully she doesn't take anyone other than herself out with her when she hits bottom.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I think Vehicular Manslaughter is in her future.  I hope not but I think so.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2013, 07:51:38 AM
I think Vehicular Manslaughter is in her future.  I hope not but I think so.

would not surprise me.  At the rate she's going let it be the only person she takes out is herself.

I keep half expecting her to be charged with vehicular manslaughter one of these days.  I honestly don't think she'll learn chit from lock down rehab.  *IF* she even shows up.  Oh she'll smile, look pretty, compile with the program just enough to get the law to stop riding her arse.  Few hours after she gets out (either completes it or kicked out) she'll be spotted drinking at some expensive nightclub.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview