PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 12:00:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN REHAB Is Gonna Ruin My Birthday!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

EXCLUSIVE
Don't you just hate it when court-ordered rehab totally ruins your birthday plans? Lindsay Lohan does ... and is telling friends she's super bummed she'll be turning 27 while on lockdown.

There's no getting around it ... Lindsay has been ordered to check-in to a rehab facility for 90 days within the next month and half, so her July 2 birthday WILL fall in the treatment zone ... and she's pissed.

To be clear ... not about the whole rehab thing ... just about missing her birthday (seriously).

We're told LiLo had big plans -- which involved throwing a party in NYC -- but now it's all gone to the crapper after she copped a plea deal with prosecutors and took rehab over jail

In case you forgot, LiLo has already been to rehab five times since 2007 -- including one stint during her 21st bday as well -- but none have stuck. Sources close to LiLo tell us, they're hoping this next trip will finally sober her up.

Again ... still beats jail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2OPdXelGr
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Well.....knowing her she'll either:  Not show up at all OR get kicked out of the place by then.  Birthday saved.  What does homer think?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

And she is turning 27? I think she had an album in 2004 so perhaps she wants to join music's 27 Club.  Robert Johnson, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse all died at age 27. There were dozens more musicians but other than thinking she did a pretty good job singing in the remake of The Parent Trap (♪♫♪♫Let's get together, yea, yea, yea!♪♫♪♫).

She sorta reminds me of one of my sons. He got caught by the police and charged with Breaking & Entering when he tried to sneak back into a drug rehab after meeting with his girlfriend in the parking lot to take care of other needs. But he was 19.

MsMissy

Awww, poor baby, gonna miss her Birthday LOL If she does at least she wont be drunk. tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

Sadly at the rate she is going she won't make 28 so better enjoy this one...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview