This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

It must be.  I'm sure someone posted the shows on youtube.

disneyland lady

But stats show that Big Brother Season 15 is a big hit among the homophobes and bigot demographics! Also scoring high among men who like to wipe their bottoms with peoples hats.

I am ΒΌ Quapaw and have heard every kind of ethnic slur. Jeremy does not know jack about getting an education thru enrollment or CDIB (Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood). It is not a free education and it takes forever to register. I gave the Indian Nation 6 hours a week for 10 years (teaching computers skills and how to sell on eBay) so that they would help pay for my son's Medical School. Jeremy also does not jack how anyone feels about the Cherokee nation. They were not hated - they were put in internment camps then forcefully relocated away from lifelong homes and many died. Perhaps he just doesn't understand that it is HIM that we all hate. And his tatts are typical "I wanna tribal tatts" - not real cherokee ink.

Squid

On the first show, Jeremy said he embraced his Cherokee heritage more than his Irish and German heritage.  Then he started badmouthing his Cherokee roots?  I don't get it. 

I think Aaryn's days are numbered.  She is far too immature for the game.  David was let go last week and she's taking it far too personally - as though any one else in the house had an obligation to protect him!  She's taking it far too personally.  I couldn't believe she asked the people who voted David off to raise their hands so she could make them have nots.  What a bonehead move.  Isn't the game supposed to get rid of everyone until the last person is left standing?  People, including her shomance, are vulnerable to evictions!  She is also offended by the lies and expected people to approach her to inform her of their decision toward David.  Who the hell does she think she is?  People have to clear things through her?  She is the perfect example of someone who is spoiled and feels entitled.  She is racist, too.  I am glad that she lost her modelling contract due to her inappropriate behavior and comments.  What a fool she is.

Squid

I saw that this morning, HotPink!  Spencer is probably getting fired by the railroad, Gina Marie lost her pageant coordinator job and Aaryn got fired by her modelling agency ALL due to racist comments and superficial comments regarding the appearances or sexual orientation of other house guests.  There are hundreds of cameras and microphones EVERYWHERE.  These people think they are safe from recording?  What idiots.

disneyland lady

Since Arian (oops I meant Aaryn) fell in love so quick I figured she was just going to fall in love with someone else within the week. I guess she is just single minded and if Elissa leaves, Aaryn will hook up within the week - more than likely with her bbf's guy, Jeremy!

If this is not the final season of BB then I am pretty sure it is the final season of someone keeping their job after playing. Unless you have employment where you are really needed - like perhaps..... pizza delivery!   popcorn2.gif

Squid

LOL, I like McCrae, even if he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He is a guy who appears to really lack ambition and a clear thought process of his own - but I find myself liking him.  I cracked up when Amanda asked him, "You can't stop looking at them, can you?" - in reference to his glaring at her implants.  TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY.   He'll be holding those babies before long, if he hasn't already.  ROFL.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on July 08, 2013, 06:47:53 AM
LOL, I like McCrae, even if he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He is a guy who appears to really lack ambition and a clear thought process of his own - but I find myself liking him.  I cracked up when Amanda asked him, "You can't stop looking at them, can you?" - in reference to his glaring at her implants.  TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY.   He'll be holding those babies before long, if he hasn't already.  ROFL.

This from someone who told us she loves toast!

I thought that CBS was pretty brave in addressing the hurtful racist remarks last night. Perhaps because the CEO of CBS is married to Julie Chen. But I would much rather have Julie ask Aayrn if she wanted Julie to make her some rice or do her nails! And CBS airing Amanda worried about popping an implant during HOH competition. That has got to be a first. Was not impressed with the Have Not food choices for this week enough to vote. If they are having problems coming up with stuff they should do a contest with us for coming up with tasty combos. Perhaps baluts (Duck Fetus) and dandelion greens.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 08, 2013, 09:59:15 AM
This from someone who told us she loves toast!
ROFL... I said I WANT TOAST and I was referring to your avatar, you ninny!   hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 08, 2013, 09:59:15 AM
Was not impressed with the Have Not food choices for this week enough to vote. If they are having problems coming up with stuff they should do a contest with us for coming up with tasty combos. Perhaps baluts (Duck Fetus) and dandelion greens.

I agree, the choices were not gross enough this week but I voted for the mincemeat choice because it was coupled with something I thought was gross (can't remember).   I think the baluts would be great but it would probably infuriate animal lovers out there in TVLand.  Outside of places like Thailand, baluts are not viewed very favorably.   vomit.gif

*edited for poor grammar/sentence structure.  LOL

disneyland lady

Posted on Twitter a bit ago: ‏@TheTalk_CBS  Today on #TheTalk: The hosts will discuss the controversy going on in the #BB15 House! 2pm ET/ 1pm PT/CT

Squid

mycatownsme

Oh shoot! I missed the show.
I don't think Spencer is going to lose his job. His Union said he was on unpaid leave and on his own time.
According to Union Rules, don't think they will be able to do much to him. I've read more then once that the
people in the house forget about those cameras a lot and just don't think about what they are saying.
And I think a lot of it is just trying to be big shots with big egos like they don't care. And I really don't
think they even realize how they are sounding to everyone else when they talk this way. Young and dumb.
Just the way casting of BB likes them for those ratings.  lipsrsealed.gif

Squid

gran2x2

Julie Chen is very upset with the race crap..She said it was like being in the 70's again hearing the comments. She also said it took her back to her childhood when kids teased her and called her a chink and made the slanty eye faces at her. This group has no clue how bad they are and how disliked they are, diablo.gif They think the viewers love them and will pick them for MVP.  Classless azzholes!!! swear2.gif

disneyland lady

If you missed The Talk, it is on the CBS website

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video/

The discussion on BB starts at 4:46 and worth watching. I loved Sara Gilbert's humor.

Squid

I caught the show yesterday, thanks to you, Dis.  I really felt something for Julie Chen when she was talking about her childhood experiences.  They bullied back then, too.  I can't wait until we see the house guests' reactions to what's been going on in the outside world.  This group is really made up of some jerks.

mycatownsme

Thanks for the reminder and the link. I'll check it out.   tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

I guess the DR suggested to Amanda to talk to Aaryn about her racist comments and it totally backfired. Last night on BBAD Aaryn was all upset about how Amanda was telling her that her words are hurtful and that she would not nor ever has said anything hurtful or racist to anyone or about anyone. Oh I cannot wait for her to see some of the videos posted of her non-hurtful remarks said not just about but to houseguests. And pox on the Diary Room for doing that to Amanda. If she gets put up for what she did at their request she should be rewarded handsomely - and I do not mean in a Jeremy's version of what is handsome.

And my gaydar has really sharpened towards Nick. GinaMarie was laying all over him on the hammock last night and you could see how uncomfortable he was. At one point he had his own armpit in his face to try to twist away. She had one leg laying across his crotch and at one point while she was chattering away she stopped dead and looked at her leg. I have a feeling she realized her positioning which was also legs wide open was not giving him any obvious male body reaction. I was laughing so loud one of my temp roommates (for Comic-Con) knocked on the door to see if I was okay.  hysterical.gif

Squid

Jessie was chasing Nick, too, and Nick could not have been less interested.  Jessie is such a turn-off for me.  She thinks she is so beautiful, something I disagree with.  Also, I caught her in a relaxed moment when she let her stomach muscles relax and she looked about 6 months pregnant.  She's got a gut that she hides normally.  That's fine... I'm hard at work on creating my own, too.  I just don't go around touting how beautiful I am and how I am such a target for my beauty.  She needs a big-time ego smack down.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview