PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:54:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on July 17, 2013, 05:51:55 AM
I think she's definitely cute but the moment she opens her mouth, I am completely turned off.

Pass on the cute.

Squid

I think many people have redeeming physical characteristics.  You don't have to be a perfect physical specimen for me to think a person is attractive.  The biggest characteristic of attraction for me is the brain followed by the mouth (what is uttered from it).  She loses BIG time in that regard.

Squid

Amanda really is a control freak, isn't she?  She expects everyone to fall in line with her game play.  God forbid someone have their own game play in mind!  I think Amanda is smart and can think ahead.  I'm not saying she doesn't make good points.... but she expects people to do her bidding.   Judd seems to lack enough brain power to think which foot goes in front of the other when walking.... he has little foresight.

disneyland lady

And by Amanda not winning HOH she is not getting the "blood on her hands". She is very smart and is probably quite successful in her high end family realty business using that mouth to bait people. But it just shocked me when Macrae proposed yesterday. She was already picked to do Real World and chose Big Brother over it. She is like a stuck record when it comes to wanting Howard gone and relentless when she wants something. I wonder if she realizes that if Howard goes the "showmances" will only be one and she adds to that "huge target" she keeps talking about that is on her. And hopefully the person who goes up cuz of MVP will be her and Judd's poor HOH will have at least one redeeming quality. One site has her mentioning getting Howard out as their Drinking Game - lots of people are getting drunk cuz of Amanda's mouth.

Squid

PROPOSED?!?  Where the hell was I?  I missed that.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on July 22, 2013, 06:51:16 AM
PROPOSED?!?  Where the hell was I?  I missed that.

Judd cleared out his HOH room of HIS goodies that were left and set up a table for Mac and Amanda to have  date night. Elissa wrote WILL YOU MARRY ME on some foil with anything that could be used downstairs on the table. After their catered dinner served by Aayrn & Howard which included heart shaped garlic butter. Macrae turned on the tv screen showing the table and got on his knees. He had made a very cute engagement ring from twisting tie metal and not sure what the stone is. But he did say it was a "BB Marriage" - Howard will officiate as well as Andy. Elissa is Matron of Honor/wedding planner and they are going to have a gown made by the pageant designer GM (if she stays) and Helen wants to have Slop Ball appetizers. Best man will be Judd. I think Spencer is cast as that drunk uncle who says inappropriate things at really bad times and I am sure that during the wedding he will say "I got your back" at least 20 times. Kaitlin and Aaryn are the cast in the roles as evil stepsisters. Candice and Jessie are forgotten since they really have not been there yet this season.

disneyland lady

America voted for Amanda as the 3rd nom. I wish the houseguests would learn that it is America saying we are tired of Amanda controlling the game. And the houseguests are morons. Spencer or Candice won POV but all night long all of them except Candice and Howard were talking about how they would keep Amanda and "get her out later" and will put up Candice. Do they think they will have this opportunity again? And to see Amanda kissing everyone's bottomside is worse than having to see Andy's Adult Garanimals wardrobe.

Squid

Man, oh, man!  I have to get me some 'after dark'!  Amanda really IS a control freak.  Wow, Candice or Spencer won POV?  When did that happen?  POV doesn't happen until Weds. or Thurs. 

I'm confused.

CindyLouWho

The tv guide channel has BB after dark free (12 midnight here on east coast).  I've seen some of it but get bored & fall asleep or end up reading   giggle2.gif

Squid

mycatownsme

I saw that Spencer won the POV and so they put Candice up. I guess the target is for Howard to go home even though Amanda got the America vote. I wish BB officials would tell them that America was the ones voting for the MVP. Maybe they would take the hint and vote her out. Anything can happen on BB. Look at Aaron. From the bottom going home to HOH! Who would have thought that would have happened? I think the show is pretty good this year. At least it's not boring. I don't care for everyone but it is my summer show to watch and then on to Survivor in the Fall. I wish you did get the TV Guide channel. I believe it is DIRECTV AND DISH NETWORK that carry it. It's also started to show past weeks shows on friday from 8pm which is kind of fun to see parts I missed.
I also would like to see Amanda go. But that's what makes this show fun to watch.  topsecret.gif

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on July 28, 2013, 02:09:21 PM
I saw that Spencer won the POV and so they put Candice up.

Do they show stuff on after dark that far in advance?  The POV coming up on TV this week is the one you're talking about?

disneyland lady

Thursday: The HOH happens on Thurs right after the elimination voting live for the east coast. I watch online on an east coast feed so I see it at 5pm. If the HOH is endurance we can see it on BBAD or at least get part of it or see them going to the new HOH room which does not happen until around 11pm PT

Friday: The Have/Havenot competitions and no one gets to see those (for those who buy the live feeds - which I do not - there is trivia) but on BBAD we can see who is complaining about being a havenot and they have a special bedroom w/cold shower so we can tell which are not.

Friday is also nominations which makes the live feed go to trivia but as soon as they are back people know who went up by the plotting going on. Then on BBAD we can see the people talking about who went up.

Saturday is the new thing - MVP announcement just before they have HOH pulls 2 names out of the bag for who will also be in the POV challenge.

Saturday is when the POV challenge is done. Sometimes they are lengthy and the live feeds are at trivia. When they come back it is obvious who won because they are wearing the POV around their neck. And within a few mins of BBAD starting we get to see who is POV again by who is wearing it. This week it was a great shot of Spencer trying to keep it in every camera view.

Sunday seems to be a day of rest - in other words the houseguests are probably supposed to be cleaning the house and yard but just lay around or eat. Except for Andy who is very busy flitting into every single conversation.

Monday the POV ceremony where whoever won decides if they want to use it unless your name is Marcellas -who thought he was safe so didn't use it and got voted out!

Tuesday they practice things coming up like that game they just played where they dropped a ball on that ramp - in the practice it was the same size ball but they tried to get the ball into revolving buckets.

Wed they actually spend most of the day in lockup while stand-ins sit downstairs on the couch for practicing the live show. The HGs hate this day cuz they have to be primped for the on air show but they have no access to go smoke. All the smokers have non-smoking patches during this time and they are all cranky and cannot go get food either.
The only LIVE thing you see is the voting done on Wed and at least the start of the HOH

CindyLouWho

I can't believe they evicted Judd.  I can't believe all the stupid & ignorant people on there this season.  Actually I can't believe I'm even still watching this train wreck of a show still.   no-no.gif hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

And wait till McCrae finally sees that Judd did not have MVP! Last night on BBAD he was still so upset about Judd and not paying constant attn to Amanda that she snipped as she has before about him caring more about Judd than her and he walked out of the room. He did go back eventually but I really hope that the stainless steel umbilical cord is cut soon.

Remember how they all talked about Dan "misting" people? I think Amanda has done that because I do not understand why they cannot see her power and constant digging for what it is. I dislike almost every one of the people left and if CBS really wanted to make me happy they would have a Pandora's box where if opened the season ends without a winner and all of the money will be spent for anti-bullying, anti-racist, anti-everything else, a big intervention on GinaMarie for her bulimia, stalking and education above 6th grade and some protection for Nick.

And while you are catching up on BBAD you will see that last night Amanda was loving her usual center of attention while everyone sat at her feet giving her baby names for the first baby conceived in the Big Brother House. Or several days ago when they were discussing the flyers they filled out after auditions asking them how many sex partners they have had: less than 10, more than 25 and other things asked by CBS before they came in like recreational drug use - before production finally cut to Helen washing dishes.

Rumor has it via some CBS employees that once Jessie gets evicted this week, the 3 jury members will have a contest to see who goes back INTO the house. If it is Judd then I hope they announce first that America was MVP so that they know it was not Judd and also so that Amanda will have a lightbulb moment that she is NOT loved by America.

First HOH to put up Amanda and McCrae will get my vote for America's Favorite. I hope that it is Elissa.

Squid

I have got to get me some of dat AD sh*t!  LOL, sorry.  Go ahead and delete, Mayhem.

Correct me if I'm wrong but McCrae seems to be losing interest in Amanda.  I think he's seeing her as a controlling bully who has a temper tantrum or meltdown when she doesn't get her way.  How can anyone want to be around that full time?  *shiver*

I want the house to know that America was MVP the last three times, too, but I don't want the house to know for sure that Elissa was the MVP the first three times.  I know she admitted she was once or twice but not all the times that she actually was.  

What's this 'misting' stuff?  I don't remember it.  I remember Dan, though.

Helen is a dynamo!  She's going to be a big target soon, I think.

Edited to say:   giggle2.gif I voted for head cheese (OMG!) and habaneros.

ozcar

I think Jessie should stay, she's the only eye candy left in there.  wow.gif

disneyland lady

I think that Ozcar means that Jessie has the most nip-slips. One of the fansites has a running tally. Like, thank the like, lord they f'ing like, do a f'ing tally on like the times they say like fbombs and like say like. A poor college kid can't win in a game of shots as much as they cuss. Most of the things are so gross production has had them film whole Veto meetings over again because this footage has to be on the show.

Andy won Veto and did not use it. Jessie is the target and after every single person has lied to her do they really think she will give them her jury vote? Helen who thinks she is in total control and tight with Amanda and the "voice of reason" has used her political lobbyist career to do Amanda's bidding while Amanda wants her out next. I want to see Opie's.... I mean Andy's face when he finally realizes that he is not final 3 or 2 with all the people he has gotten this promise from.

And the Adderall they are almost all on....they have been secreting it away to use just before the comps to the point that I think this is why production had them waiting in one room for 5 hrs before one of the Veto comps. In my letter to CBS I suggested they do not cast anyone who gets more than pamprin.

Production has put off Amanda and McCrae's wedding until today because they want footage. And I do not see how they can pull this off cuz I am pretty sure that most of America who do not have a clue how infested they are would freak if they see the bride holding her tampon bouquet. They voted out Candice - the wedding dress maker so they are going to use blue sheets for the bridesmaids and the bride (who uses every opportunity during the live feeds to perform sex acts) will wear white. A white sheet on a racist year....actually appropriate.

Britney (bb12 & bb14) is the one who started the whole Dan Mist while talking in the Diary room about how Dan Gheesling could do some sort of mist over whoever wanted to vote a different way than he did. Here is a song about his mist powers:

ozcar

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 13, 2013, 04:59:36 AM
I think that Ozcar means that Jessie has the most nip-slips.

I gotta get me some of that BBAD.

She's cute, for a lack of a better word. They're big. They're natural.  What more can you ask for?

OK, she smokes, that a drawback.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview