Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Slingo Blast

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

I'm running two computers
An XP Version 2002, Service Pack 3, 2.19 GMz, 2.00 GB Ram. Running Browsers Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Also Win/7, 8 GB Ram, 64 bit OP System. Running Browsers Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Chrome.

No matter how many times I delete my Flash Player Files, this game remains dark and silent and do NOT run.
Is it only my systems, what is it I'm missing ... Can anyone shed some light on this problem please?

Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on August 23, 2013, 06:21:30 PM
Do you see any animation when you visit this page?

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Yes, just animation in the ad at the top of the page ... sorry for being so long getting back to you on this. Some other stuff going on.
Does my answer give you any clue?

harley89

Snow dont know if this will work but I encountered it. My Mother was having problems with flash games not loading.  Flash was up to date. Clean everything. Still flash games not working.  There was a Java update so I updated that and guess what all the flash games started working.  Now I know flash and java have nothing to do with each other but it fixed the problem. I had a beer and decided not to even try to figure that one out.

snowflower

Quote from: harley89 on August 25, 2013, 03:48:42 AM
Snow dont know if this will work but I encountered it. My Mother was having problems with flash games not loading.  Flash was up to date. Clean everything. Still flash games not working.  There was a Java update so I updated that and guess what all the flash games started working.  Now I know flash and java have nothing to do with each other but it fixed the problem. I had a beer and decided not to even try to figure that one out.

cheerleading.gif Thanks so much Harley, I already did that too ... but gonna go do it over again. Can't hurt anything, lol.

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on August 24, 2013, 05:26:08 PM
Yes, just animation in the ad at the top of the page ... sorry for being so long getting back to you on this. Some other stuff going on.
Does my answer give you any clue?

I just wanted to make sure it was installed and working correctly. I'm assuming your running some sort of antivirus on your system?

If so, have you tried disabling it? (just going over the pogo FAQ's and it appears some AV's are creating issues).

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on August 25, 2013, 10:33:38 AM
I just wanted to make sure it was installed and working correctly. I'm assuming your running some sort of antivirus on your system?

If so, have you tried disabling it? (just going over the pogo FAQ's and it appears some AV's are creating issues).

cheerleading.gif
Oh thank you Mayhem, no I haven't tried that yet but am going in now and try out that idea ... can't hurt!! And I'll come back and let you know  huh.gif

mycatownsme

I'm having the same problems. Glad I checked here to find out I'm not the only one.
The add that opens at the top of the page after loading has me very concerned.
It doesn't happen at any other site but Pogo.
And it causes the game to not load at Slingo Blast. I hope I can get it to work by following the ideas below.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on August 25, 2013, 10:33:38 AM

embrace.gif Oohhh , you're the MAN! (gentle soul that you are). You've solved another problem! I turned off the AV and the game works the very best.

Mayhem, thanks SO much for your consideration of our problems and feelings and for treating us with patience and fairness.  You're THE BEST Admin. on this site and it shows ~ everyone knows!!  YOU are very much appreciated, maybe we don't tell you often enough but we really know the best of this site when we see it!! Thanks for being here!!

Now everyone, isn't this the truth?!

Mayhem

mycatownsme

I appreciate you also. I'm still getting the ads at the top of my pages at Pogo.
I don't know why these are appearing. When I sign in on my other accounts, I don't have this problem
I checked Java and Flash and all seems good there. Also checked the anti virus program off and on and that didn't work.
I am using Chrome as my default browser on a Windows PC running Vista.
I'll continue to see if I can figure this out. Thanks again, Lin

snowflower

Quote from: mycatownsme on August 25, 2013, 01:12:04 PM
I appreciate you also. I'm still getting the ads at the top of my pages at Pogo.
I don't know why these are appearing. When I sign in on my other accounts, I don't have this problem
I checked Java and Flash and all seems good there. Also checked the anti virus program off and on and that didn't work.
I am using Chrome as my default browser on a Windows PC running Vista.
I'll continue to see if I can figure this out. Thanks again, Lin

Hey mycat, I had that problem too .. now I don't know if this'll help you or not but I got rid of mine by uninstalling one toolbar after another. Finally it went away. Then I reinstalled them one by one over again. As soon as I noticed the ads were back, I got rid of the toolbar I'd just reinstalled and have had no problem since. Oh, and someone else told me to try tightening up my security settings so I also did that too. Could this possibly be of any help to you?  GL with it hunny!!

mycatownsme

Thank you so much! I did as you wrote and it worked.  cheerleading.gif Lin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview