This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

have you read the latest news

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

according to pogo they are having discussion groups to discuss online games. read more in the "latest news" section of pogo

Homer

Sounds like they are considering changing the personal challenges. they must have received alot of emails on that one. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gettysrevenge

I liked the old personal challenges because there were alot I missed for various reasons and its nice to be able to get those back.  And check this out -  Our community will be able to reinvest some of the money for the programs to play them.  We all need to support our programmers and the sites and they need pay to feed families pay bills and drink lol    Anyway,  I like it and even like the old badges.  I am sick of these new games that are really like the others only with a twist.  Most are truly boring.  By the way,  I am proud to announce I finally got the jag badge today in tri.  I coveted that more than any badge they have to offer.  I have programs to thank and the support  thanks and talk with all later.  P.S.  I went swimming naked tonight, no one home and since i live in the woods who gives a care.  The animals don't mind lol  I had the water at such a high degree by accident last night it was like a big ole jacuzzi for lots and lots and lots of people I wouldn't even want to guess lol   Getty  Lit a bunch of candles and got the brew and smokes out and man im puddin now lol 

Pudding

Hi all....first post here. I've been reading messages here for a while and i like the info and especially helpfull and swift answers from alot of the regular posters....so...today is a grand day...for i have joined!...lolllll

I like the idea of discussion groups for pogos' enlightment. Just wish i could attend such an activity...but hey...that's life!

Anyways...me's thinks it would be cool if all Pogo members could answer an online survey prepared by pogo...thus far greater input could be collected and players like me, who live in a far away land,
could get thier 2 cents in...without feeling as if we were whining...hehehe ;)

Pud

Homer

Welcome pudding. Online surveys would be a good way for them to get input from their users.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pudding

Hiya Homer...I allways enjoy reading your comments and thanks for the welcome!

Pud

sean007

Quote from: Homer on July 24, 2004, 07:32:49 PM
Sounds like they are considering changing the personal challenges. they must have received alot of emails on that one. :)

yup they probaly did I got so many pogo messages in my box got about 3 every hour lol had yo keep deleting them

half was from people I didn't even know  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview