Started by januarygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

Quote from: PogoPal on July 28, 2004, 09:42:30 PM
I've cried all the tears I can cry....

ya but at lest you dont say it to people over and over like the people here

BadgeHelpOscar

I was kidding. If they don't like the programs, don't use them
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

wordlife

DJ_

Sometimes I wish there was mute button to mute some of the members here, I'm getting sick of all bitching and whining! I know some programs are not perfect but instead of crying about it why not tell the programmers more about the problems?!
I'm starting to dislike this forum more and more each day and it's not because of the admin or older members, it's because of all the cry babies we have now. I'm glad this site is growing but it seems we have a lot more immature members that are not willing to help the programmers.
When I 1st joined Pcheats when it was still a MSN group people were glad to help the programmers and even got free programs in return as thank you for all the information. I know with all the members we have now this is not possible, but at least a few people get a chance to win one by naming them.... hell, Mayhem is paying for programs out of his own pocket and either gives them away or has a contest.
I have to agree with Oscar, if you don't like a program, don't buy it.... if doesn't play perfect enough for you, don't buy it. No one is twisting your arm and forcing to you to buy the programs.... why not write your own program if you want it to be perfect? But that would be too much work, it's easier to tell the programmers your program sucks and hope they will listen to you and make it perfect the next day. Bad news, that's not going to get you anywhere.... do you think people will work harder when you put their work down?
That's all I have to say to all the whiners here.... round of cheese is on me to go along with the whine.

wordlife

Quote from: DJ on July 28, 2004, 10:42:19 PM
Sometimes I wish there was mute button to mute some of the members here, I'm getting sick of all bitching and whining! I know some programs are not perfect but instead of crying about it why not tell the programmers more about the problems?!
I'm starting to dislike this forum more and more each day and it's not because of the admin or older members, it's because of all the cry babies we have now. I'm glad this site is growing but it seems we have a lot more immature members that are not willing to help the programmers.
When I 1st joined Pcheats when it was still a MSN group people were glad to help the programmers and even got free programs in return as thank you for all the information. I know with all the members we have now this is not possible, but at least a few people get a chance to win one by naming them.... hell, Mayhem is paying for programs out of his own pocket and either gives them away or has a contest.
I have to agree with Oscar, if you don't like a program, don't buy it.... if doesn't play perfect enough for you, don't buy it. No one is twisting your arm and forcing to you to buy the programs.... why not write your own program if you want it to be perfect? But that would be too much work, it's easier to tell the programmers your program sucks and hope they will listen to you and make it perfect the next day. Bad news, that's not going to get you anywhere.... do you think people will work harder when you put their work down?
That's all I have to say to all the whiners here.... round of cheese is on me to go along with the whine.

ya i know if they dont like it too bad make an auto yourself or play the game yourself becuse compling about the auto dose not work..

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

januarygirl

Iagree....I told a programmer about my prob and it got solved(although i have to admit i did whine a little) :-[.  Like i've said before:  I can't make an auto program so if any of the autos work than i have no reason to complain!

bumpers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......sorry guys........I did not realize I was whining......i put my reply in the format you requested......I re-read it and I still don't think I sounded like I was whining. Had a few typos....sorry.  I was trying to give some feedback.  All the other auto's and macro's work great on my machine and I for one think you all ROCK and have said so before.  Just trying to ask for help re: my IE6 not loading up Gin game on Sun Java.......puzzlement to me.  So I can't even see if the new auto works.  Again sorry.....I was not and am not whining.
THANKS!!!!    ;)

justasking316

First of all 'wordlife' I am NOT the one crying. I have seen way to many post now by Mr. Pogopal crying because people wanted there money back because several of his programs don't work. I would NEVER ask anyone to pay for my Auto(s) until they worked. And with him having the shareware running out so quickly what can you expect. Like I said my MatchMaker ran out in approx. 2 days and I used Jungle Gin program for a WHOLE 4 hours and I am down to less then 50%. You need at LEAST a week to really test out a program to see if it works and the shareware should last at least that long.

DJ .. I did try to help, but Mr. High All Mighty Pogopal does NOT want it. I had come up with several helpers until he had time to fix the programs that had problems, but he doesn't want it. In fact I have to take my helpers down off my Web site by the weekend. So if anyone wants them get them now, unless you and other people here support me and I can keep the helpers up.

Plus 'Homer' you need to stop drinking so much beer, it's affecting your brain. The Jungle Gin program will NOT play if you do NOT use knock.

http://home.comcast.net/~sharpy400/index.html

BIG TIME THANKS to ALL who did support and thank me for my MoMatic helper and my MMaker helper(for MatchMaker) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin

Like DJ said, enough of the complaining and rudeness. The programmers do enough work and don't need to deal with people bitching at them. If you don't have anything nice to say, just keep your mouth shut. Don't force us to shut it for you.

There's plenty of good people here as well, who don't want to hear it either.

DrDaddy2Be

i agree with u all, you're not here to whine, this is a very nice group of people who are nice enough to make these programs, and help those who are having problems with them, when they can. You want to whine, Go to www.Whiners 'R Us, dont come here complaining if something dont work for you. If something dont work right, explain the problem u are having, and all ur info. OS, Browser, etc, and they will help u in any way they can, they have helped me, thanks for all your help guys, keep up the great work, great autos too, keep 'em comin'.

I just have one problem with the Sneaky Tiki, i open the game, i dont have "Dont allow Knocks" checked, and it dont play the game. I was using AOL 9 with the microsoft vm, JIT complier for virtual machine(requires restart) checked, the other 2 arent. I also tried IE 6, and Mozilla, but it still isnt working. I have Windows XP, 32 bit color, screen resolution 1024x768. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this, or are you having the same problem?  I am not having a problem with any of the others, only this one. Thanks for your help in advance. :)

justasking316

First of all Mr. Pogopal made it so the Jungle Gin Auto does NOT work unless you use Sun Java. Stupid ? Yes. Sun Java tends to lock up my computer and many other computers I have delt with. That was a big reason I stopped using Netscape. Also the Auto doses not work right,or at all, if you have Dont allow Knocks checked !!!!

admin

justasking316, I'm warning you for the last time-- cut out the rudeness.

DrDaddy2Be

thats the thing, i used Mozilla, which uses Sun Java, and it still didnt work, the page loaded, and i started the auto, and it just sat there, my computer wasnt frozen, just wouldnt work...i thought it was one of my settings or something..I have Netscape also, but rarely use it. Hopefully someone will be able to help me, and the others that are having problems, or it will be one i dont use. I just thought i'd give a lil feed back, to try and fix my problem...Good Day All..Happy Pogoing!!

Homer

Look justasking I have no beef with you. I have yet to even try the auto. I was merely making a suggestion. Keep me out of your problems with Pogopal.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Who is Justasking?

Never heard of him.

Why do you have beef with me when I don't even know who you are?

zenia

I don't want to get involved with anyones fighting.....But I do want to say "does ANYONE play the games By Themselves??? I mean come on...All the complaining about having to have an auto by the time the challenge is out, I'm still waiting for a PHLINX auto and i have NEVER complained or whined, and my Perfect Pair is still stuck at "you used all your share wear" when i only tried it for 3 games.One time I asked about another auto as when i downloaded it it said all my share wear was used up and i had never even tried it. All I want to say and its been repeated many times on the forum is if your Having a problem post your system and what your using and Instead of complaining Be appreciative that the autos are out there..They work for some people and don't for others thats it!! :)

Homer

Quote from: justasking316 on July 29, 2004, 06:40:40 AM
First of all 'wordlife' I am NOT the one crying. I have seen way to many post now by Mr. Pogopal crying because people wanted there money back because several of his programs don't work. I would NEVER ask anyone to pay for my Auto(s) until they worked. And with him having the shareware running out so quickly what can you expect. Like I said my MatchMaker ran out in approx. 2 days and I used Jungle Gin program for a WHOLE 4 hours and I am down to less then 50%. You need at LEAST a week to really test out a program to see if it works and the shareware should last at least that long.

DJ .. I did try to help, but Mr. High All Mighty Pogopal does NOT want it. I had come up with several helpers until he had time to fix the programs that had problems, but he doesn't want it. In fact I have to take my helpers down off my Web site by the weekend. So if anyone wants them get them now, unless you and other people here support me and I can keep the helpers up.

Plus 'Homer' you need to stop drinking so much beer, it's affecting your brain. The Jungle Gin program will NOT play if you do NOT use knock.

http://home.comcast.net/~sharpy400/index.html

BIG TIME THANKS to ALL who did support and thank me for my MoMatic helper and my MMaker helper(for MatchMaker) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be him/her. I didn't appreciate the shot at me at the end of his tirade.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview