Started by acehole,

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 11, 2008, 02:44:53 PM
OK thanks!!!  I'll try it in a bit!    :-*

:))) Remember do not click a COOKIE GL  ""

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on March 11, 2008, 02:15:40 PM
immediately after entering your last word by right clicking, hit that U!  the letters will instantly reappear.  Click them immediately to recreate your last word and right click.  Hit that U immediately and just keep doing it.  I was getting in one word per second.  I was flying!  I am now fully badged in WJ.   If you hesitate at all, the first pop up will appear which means you have to wait until the second pop up is gone before you can start the cycle again.  You'll pick up the rhythm in no time! 

:^* Woohooo wtg Squid  :^* 
camera.gif camera.gif   sg.gif Get the cameras we gotta star here.... sg.gif   camera.gif camera.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 11, 2008, 11:49:13 AM
I think it's my explanation.  Sorry guys.  It's working like a dream for me.  If I come up with a better way of explaining it, I'll repost. 

I finally got it to work like you said!!!

I have 3 wilds left, my last word is "to" in the far upper left corner.... and you just have to be quick.  Thanks, Squid!!!!

:^*

Stinkerbell

I FINALLY ranked out!!!!!   My fingers are so buff from all the fast clicking.   :))

~Sassy~

:^* I ranked out today on Word too. I couldn't do it like "Speedo" Squid and "Lightening" Stinker...because of my arm. But all done now.
:o Now if I could just figure out how to do the poker ones...I want these sooooo bad. :((

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 16, 2008, 03:25:50 PM
:^* I ranked out today on Word too. I couldn't do it like "Speedo" Squid and "Lightening" Stinker...because of my arm. But all done now.
:o Now if I could just figure out how to do the poker ones...I want these sooooo bad. :((

You and me both.  If anyone knows how to do it, I'll be happy to help but you'll have to edumacate me first. 

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on March 16, 2008, 04:09:55 PM
Me, too.  I want those omaha badges:  Royal Lush and Rising Star.  It goes against my nature to just let the auto run and sooner or later I'll get it.  I want to be able to influence it.  Does that make me a control freak?  Eeeek, I hope not.

:o Say it isn't so..you and me control freaks  :)) :)) :)) Nah no way.

camera.gif Squid, Sassy & Stinker's latest pictures for publishing  0: 0: 0:

:-*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 16, 2008, 05:06:14 PM
:o Say it isn't so..you and me control freaks  :)) :)) :)) Nah no way.

camera.gif Squid, Sassy & Stinker's latest pictures for publishing  0: 0: 0:

:-*

:)) :)) :))

minnie

:^* :^* :^* WTG you three for ranking out  :^* :^* :^*

FreecellFanny

I am not that coordinated but I did it long enough to get two rank badges and 156,000+ tokens!  canadian2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 17, 2008, 04:57:03 PM
I am not that coordinated but I did it long enough to get two rank badges and 156,000+ tokens!  canadian2.gif

Who needs a pot 'o gold when you got the WJ glitch??  Well, ok, I want the gold.    l2.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 17, 2008, 04:57:03 PM

:^* Wtg Freecell, you will be there before long.

Notonyourlife

:/\ Wow I am so glad I read this. The game ranks really fly by. TY

FreecellFanny

Notonyourlife

Just got to rank 50, would have taken forever with out your info VV ty

sandyhook

WTG All on ranking up in Word Jong

I tried using Squids method and was doing just fine until ...... I BROKE MY COOKIE  girls18.gif :))
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

TyLey

TyLey

I got it .... I use the method from UP YOUR GLITCH post this one worked for me

ClingFree

La ~ Dee ~ Flippin ~ Dah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Up Your Glitch!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2006, 05:02:16 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Pebble Beach Golf -- Power Putter Badge - 2004 Album

Hit the ball out of bounds every swing .. it will give you a spin.

WordJong -- Rank Badges

Play through the first 3 rounds as normal. When you get to the 4th round, make sure to leave 1 letter tile and 1 wild tile (It helps if the letter tile is on the outer edge ) - Make your last word with those two tiles - Once the gate opens to choose a fortune cookie hit the letter U on your keyboard - It will give you back the last two tiles - Click them again to make the last word and right click to submit. Repeat as long as necessary. Warning: If you hit a cookie it will give you a very high score which shows up on the 24 hour list.

Nydsomi

Git it to work! But it the cookie I was playing with my sister and she wanted to know how I scored 105,120. I told her must of been a pogo glitch  pillowfight.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview