This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

token turn in???

Started by wingnut19,

Previous topic - Next topic

wingnut19

I'm new to pogo.  When do people turn in the tokens for the cash prizes???  I have seen people with 3 million tokens.  How come they don't enter drawing? 

goatblls2006

Welcome to the forum!  some ppl like to collect the tokens as a sign of accomplishment or they are saving up to turn them all in at once.  I did that once, turned in a bunch of tokens (and I mean a bunch) but still didn't win anything  :'( :'(  So ppl have their reasons,  i guess, but I will always turn mine in eventually.  Good luck and happy posting!

Royal_Flush

also usa and canada can only win prizes all the rest of the world cannot.

DEBKARLAR

I been with pogo about 5 yrs now I used to turn mine in all the time.  one time I put in more then xx million didn't get nothing

yousmellbad

I had an old name and I cashed in 8 million tokens (before I knew about double browser and token dumping)

Needless to say, since i am not a pogo employee, i didnt win the $50.

wingnut19

Thanks for replys :o
What is token browsering and token dumping??????? 8)

Bizach0620

ef9n15

I will never turn in my tokens due to the fact that I know that i WONT win. I like to keep my tokies going up anyways. It makes me feel as if i've accomplished something. :P

yousmellbad

No. i think that ONLY pogo employees win the jackpots, so that way it looks like people win the $, but really pogo doesnt have to pay anything.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: yousmellbad on July 29, 2004, 05:29:10 PM
No. i think that ONLY pogo employees win the jackpots, so that way it looks like people win the $, but really pogo doesnt have to pay anything.
it's not JP's to them it's bonuses for doing a good job
maybe I should start collecting "pics" of winners and see if there are any doubles

goatblls2006

good idea, you could type the names in a text file and do a "find text" to see if any repeat, but that would be lots more work than taking screenshots, lol

Hooper2092

My mother in law won a 25$ Walmart giftcard and she got that in the mail. I cant say I know anyone who won CASH and was mailed a check... but I know she got her giftcard.

EA is a HUGE company. It doesnt seem like they would do all this just to lie about little bitty jackpots. $5k isnt that much money... especially to a company like Pogo and EA. Think about how many people are PAYING to play the game...

goatblls2006

not me!  lol, I only have a free account.  so if i win, it's like FREE MONEY!   ;) :D :D ;D

Homer

Don't forget to claim your winnings on your income tax. :P

I think the cutoff is $1000 in the US. Anything over that you have to pay taxes on. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

YZrider

I was in a room with someone who won the jackpot once. The problem was that she was from the U.K. Needless to say, she was uber-pissed. That leads me to believe that mainly people in the U.K. are the only ones to win.

Super Duckie

i thought it was $2500, well here in Pa if ya win more than $2,500 on the lottery you have to claim it

Homer

I'll have to see if I can find a clarification on it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview