This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why?

Started by Token Monster (iaMnafetS),

Previous topic - Next topic

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Just a poll here, I'm wondering why yall enjoy Pogo.  Is it the badges, the minute chance at a cash prize, collecting tokens, the friends you made, just something to do?  I'm not saying I don't, my friend and I have gone for countless hours just to get 125k to play in the super rollers room of poker and kick some butt, but I was wondering what is the ambition for everyone else?

DEBKARLAR

I'm hoping to get Spike's autograph  :P

badcrazygirl

i like a few of there games and most people you kno are playing them

Pudding

Where i live, laws prohibit me from claiming a jackpot win....soooo.... Token count was my motivation...till club pogo arrived...then motivation doubled with the badges...hehehehe ;D

Anyways...sometimes i play other game sites...but...pogo is *home* to me.

Pogo began as a pass time while recuperating from an operation....and is now part of my daily relax moments...even though...now...i'm back on my feet and booboo's all better....lolllllllllll

Pud

ef9n15

I sometimes use autos but thats not why. I like to make new friends and get lots of tokens in texas holdem. If you guys wanna meet up w/ message me at Please dont post your pogo name in here. Im usually in the  all in room but im everywhere ;).

gyrospinner

LMAO ef9n15 i strongly suggest you remove that club pogo name from your signature if you want that account to remain active for very long... maybe Homer will be nice and edit it out for you b4 you see this post.

ef9n15

Sorry,just trying to be nice and meet new ppl. ;)

Mayhem

absolutely .. but you have to realize that we have pogo employees viewing our forum everyday.

don't want any of our members getting their account blocked  ;)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

goatblls2006

i play for the "minute chance at a cash prize".  I wish I could play texas hold 'em with my tokies but i don't want to spring for a club account.  Maybe someone could send me a pass?  not sure how those things work...  But eventually I will cash in my tokies and cross my fingers that I might not be let down again.  Such a sad experience, but there is lots of fun and excitement getting there.  I love the games! :)

samtheman

Quote from: Pudding on July 29, 2004, 07:55:30 AM
Where i live, laws prohibit me from claiming a jackpot win....

I realy dont no what u mean, are u saying you cant claim a jackpot because off the law?????

ef9n15

Yeah if you can't collect a jackpot then thats a pretty stupid law. Sounds like your town has some issues. :)

badcrazygirl

sounds like your town wants to keep the money to itself lol

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

ef9n15 hun if I was you Id take my pogo name off from under your post too so you dont get banned

admin

Quote from: ef9n15 on July 29, 2004, 01:10:42 PM
Yeah if you can't collect a jackpot then thats a pretty stupid law. Sounds like your town has some issues. :)

I believe that Pogo only awards jackopts / prizes to people in the U.S. or Canada, excluding Quebec.

Pudding

QuoteI realy dont no what u mean, are u saying you cant claim a jackpot because off the law?

Quotesounds like your town wants to keep the money to itself lol

QuoteYeah if you can't collect a jackpot then thats a pretty stupid law. Sounds like your town has some issues.

Har!!!!! guys!!! :)
I's also thinks it's a dumb law! :'(  But....Players residing in my country:
(excluding residents of my province) are only eligible to receive cash prizes. Sooo...Among the many provinces here.....mine is the only province that has a provincial game and lottery law that excludes me from claiming a jackpot win....sheeeeeeeshhhhhh!!! :o

p.s. Provinces here are like States in the USA

Pud

Royal_Flush

just for your info my name is pogo_steve  and pogo_maul.... ops i hope my employees dont see this  LMFAO

Royal_Flush

admin

Oh no, I think your names are going to get blocked! :P

Pudding

Quotejust for your info my name is pogo_steve  and pogo_maul.... ops i hope my employees dont see this  LMFAO

Har!!! Too funny!!!!! :)

Pud

thefutilegourmet

I play to collect badges, basically. I couldn't care less about tokens. I don't cash them in.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview