Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why?

Started by Token Monster (iaMnafetS),

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

I loveeee sawgrass golf... and card games-
I play card games usually on the weekend for real cash in my garage with friends so getting the practice throughout the week really gives me an edge.
I am also motivated by getting the badges- and challenging myself to get certain ranks etc...
I am a stay at home mom so I do the mundane "Gotta 3 loads of laundry done and the dishes washed and put away and at the same time get to rank #X in such and such game"
It keeps me moving and motivated. (Whoa what an exciting life eh?)
Besides that... Ps2 and gamecube games are incredibly expensive when you play them as fast as my husband and I do...  (more him more him!) So my piddly 30$ keeps me entertained for a whole year and I get to maintain somewhat of a social life through the week.
Thats why i love pogo. I know they have their issues- but who doesnt?

Super Duckie

almost fooled me, but i caught on before i got fooled by the fooler ;) :D

goatblls2006

i knew he wasn't serious, and i don't know steve or maul.  It was intended as a joke because ppl have been banned here before because they posted their screennames on this forum.  It was a joke that maybe steve and maul would get banned and stop bothering us.  I wish it would work, personally.  ;) ;)

yousmellbad

Quote from: hylainhero4 on July 31, 2004, 02:05:43 AM
Quote from: Royal_Flush on July 29, 2004, 01:44:29 PM
just for your info my name is pogo_steveĀ  and pogo_maul.... ops i hope my employees dont see thisĀ  LMFAO
Hah, that is a very very funny thing to say Royal. I know Steve and Maul and I know that you are not either of them. You don't fool me, and I bet you sure as hell don't fool anyone else on this forum.

uh. i think that person meant it as a joke. pogo_steve has been a topic of conversation here many times.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview