Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta Helper

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

I Just cannot get it to work because it is Macro  :'(
For some reason NO Macro Cheats work on my computer.. I am running Windows XP, IE 6 AND AOL 9. 512 MB RAM

Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

CajnSwty

Where do you download the canasta helper.  Thanks.

debdauber

The Helper is good, the only problem I have is after the 5000 is reached you have to be there to click new game.  Is there anything I should do to prevent this where it can run on its own??

PrincessTricia

Thank you Deb...that is the problem I am having but was unable to explain :-\...when i'm playing the bot and the game ends it doesn't start a new one...how can we fix this or can we? ???

gettysrevenge

Quote from: DJ_ on July 30, 2004, 08:14:59 AM
The latest Canasta helper reloads the game if there are no moves made for about 50 seconds, that should keep the game going when it freezes up.
(Note! This feature only works when clicking the practice with bots link)
Pogo has been booting people all week all over pogo, there is nothing I can do about that.... it's out of my hands.
That sure is the truth,  so aggrivating too.  I loose my settings too sometimes cause it kicks me off aol which I am sorry to say Im sick of but am to use to it to change. I haven't tried the canasta never played the game actually but it sounds like a good program as usual!!  Getty!!

justasking316

For those still with problems with macros. These are all the settings. Screen 1024x768, 640x480 may work also, 32 bit color, Windows XP DEFAULT color settings, Microsoft VM (java), smooth screen fonts OFF, make sure you have all Windows XP updates and using Internet Explorer to access Pogo. Also Pogo has a screen size setting if you click on the account button make sure that's set at Large (800 x 600). If I missed something let me know. I think I covered ALL settings. If the macros still don't work then I don't know what it could be. I try to keep updating my settings needed so I will keep tring to see if there are other settings in windows that might effect the macros.

flamehead

the link doesnt work where can i download it

CloudKiller

It don't work for me ..I get Page can not be Displayed

Cubes

yep, same here..... This page cannot be displayed.
???

Super Duckie

Cubes

Atleast im not the only one was about to refresh my comp.. lol

flamehead

bowler_man2005

cool i not the only one lol i got the same thing for not showiong up page hoping the helper still works if anyone has the link to it  8)

SweetyPye

Can someone tell me where to find cannasta helper.  I tried the web site you posted but it took me to the pogo cheats main page and then I clicked on downloads but did not see it anywere.  HELP!!!!!!!   Thank you.

Blue Aquarius

They may have taken it down.  They have a full auto out now that melds and plays the game.  I believe it's in the premium section.  And it is an auto you will have to purchase after shareware runs out.

flamehead

wheres the premiun section? please give me link.

bowler_man2005

lol premium soundsl ike it will cost a fortune

Blue Aquarius

I would post a link, but I am sure it would get deleted.  Or the topic would be locked.  If you would like it pm me and I will send ya the link in there.

acanastagodd

i tried this for an entire game and got like 2 red 3's the computer got them all :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview