This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pop fu auto

Started by MRaxe,

Previous topic - Next topic

MRaxe

I would buy nn auto if it did it by itself. Sure thhere is a nn helper but i hate opening the game then the auto then the macro. I would buy it if someone actually makes it automatic without a helper!  ;D

I mean playbuddy has it but i heard there business sucks! I have personal expierence with this company so i want to buy from here  ;) Plus playbuddy pop fu auto gets stuck when the nets come up half the time.

Hey iamnafets want some money making your new programs then id make this 1 fully auto instead of a helper. Ill buy it. Just if you do make it go as fast as possible.  ;)

MidnightToker62

Can't help thinking that your post makes you sound really lazy. You don't want to play the games yourself or click NN yourself, but you don't want to click 3 extra times to have it run itself with the helper???

As for making something that goes super fast, you should know that in Pop Fu it's soooooooooooooooooo obvious which idiots are MISusing NN and the helper.

But hey, it's your game and your account.

MRaxe

wow im lazy huh? All the other autos run automatically. Why dont you play ti yourself? If im going to buy something i want what i want. If you want a car that goes over 150 and you find one that goes 100, your not getting what your wanting.  I pay for what i want  ;)

Royal_Flush

no mate like he said there is a damn helper out which works great with it. pases on all the gates..or nets as you call them... so from double clicking an extra FREE program u would rather buy one that will do the same?

gimme some of what u been smoking please!

MRaxe

First of all the macro does not work for me. Not alot of them do  ::) ..so for the ppl who it dont work for we need it to be in the program itself. So i have to actually click it. I actually use playbuddys for pop fu but i have to watch over it after a half an hor to and hour. Atleast i can do some else than click, click,click,click,click.........

Homer

The popbuddy one will stop when you hit a gate. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MRaxe

25% of the time it hits pass but i always am sitting there when watching tv while its doing its thing so i click pass my self

wordlife

dude you have way to much time on your hands to do that  :o

Super Duckie

Quote from: Homer on July 31, 2004, 06:23:22 PM

wouldn't anything stop when ya hit a gate?? hehe

Homer

Super Duckie

Quote from: Homer on July 31, 2004, 06:23:22 PM

so your saying if i have the auto running, and i go out driving and hit a gate, the auto will stop, or are you
saying if the auto  hits a gate in the game it will cease to function, ya got duckie confused now

Homer

Yup and Yup. maybe you should turn the signature upside down again. Then maybe you won't be confused. :P

Call me crazy but i like it better upside down. ;)

Super Duckie

evilone373

well i used foobuddy and mymouse didnt take long to get the blackbelt badge,mymouse will hit new game after a certain amount of seconds(whatever time you enter) say you get a gate depending on time set its gonna hit new game....i did that method before the macro was listed here or before i became an member,but i must say the macro works alot better and faster than what i did,,took me 2 weeks using my mouse or to around 2,500 wins...so theres several ways to get around  and get a badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview