April 29, 2024, 04:30:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by InnocentLilCatholicGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Yea, i already tried but when i did it was all messed up with white space...Im not sure how to fix it  ;D

CajnSwty

How can you put a picture where it says "use your own pic"?  I have tried an http page but it will not come up.  I know how to put a signature in, but the picture has me stumped.  Thanks

Soupette

I hope mine is ok, but if's it now let me know and I will change it.

Element

CajnSwty, You have to be a registered member on here to put up any pictures lol, but if you have another account make sure the Check Box next to "I have my own pic" is checked and make sure your putting in a url to goes directly to your picture and not to some other part of the site (ex. w.ww.blabla.com/images/star.jpg) <--- notice the .jpg format at the ending? One way to test out the url to make sure it takes you right to the image is to put that url in your browser address bar and it should only take you right to your puicture and nothing else, your picture is all you should see.

If your still having problems just put the url you want in and ask a admin to fix it for you  :) I would help you if i could but only admins can change profile information.

Soupette, Your signature picture is fine. It looks sweet too  ;D

Homer

I know it's not perfect but try this.

Element

Homer, do you think you could paint the white space the same grey color as the board so it blends in?

EDIT> Never mind Homer, I fixed it myself  ;D matched up the colors in ms paint  ;D Thanks for the help though Mayhem & Homer  8)

Homer

Element

Thanks Phoenix Fire, I see you have your looking good too.  8) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview