Has anyone bought Doom3 for PC

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

if so how do you like it?
compared to doom and doom2 also I'm looking into getting more PC games
I prefer FPS's any suggestions?

Homer

I don't buy pc games. If you check places like www.gamestop.com I'm sure you'll find what your looking for. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Homer on August 01, 2004, 06:58:59 PM
I don't buy pc games. If you check places like www.gamestop.com I'm sure you'll find what your looking for. :)
Homer Thanks again for your help
I think I'll nominate you for helper of the year.

Homer

Your welcome. I'll have to make a Homer macro helper. LOL  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

goatblls2006

it could just refer your questions to previous posts!  That would be so helpful :D :D :D

kizzakad

i think doom3 is a great game, my bf brought it today and i was playing it for a bit. :P :)

Maelstrom

I've got a copy of Ultimate DOOM. I think it's a combination of 1 & 2, possibly 3 as well not sure. I love FPS too.

Here's a list of what I have: Wolfenstein 3d, Rise of the Triad, Spear of Destiny, Ultimate DOOM, Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2:Jedi Knight, Thief:The Dark Project, Quake 2, Half-Life Platinum Pack, Soldier Of Fortune 1 & 2, Serious Sam 1 & 2, Hitman, Unreal Tournament, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Star Trek Voyager:Elite Forces, Vietnam:Black Ops, and IronStorm.

If your into a DOOM like game, try Serious Sam. You can find it cheap at Wal-Mart, for like $9.99  The worlds are huge and you fight a ton of monsters. Sam sais some comical stuff like Duke Nukem does, so that's cool and don't forget the variety of guns.
Another suggestion would be Soldier of Fortune. Dude, this game puts Medal of Honor to shame the guns are sweet and the damage zones are very particular. You blow away a guy in the nuts and he grabs that spot. Blow his leg away and he hobbles around. This game isn't just a shoot-em-up, you actually carry out stealthy espionage like in Syphon Filter.
Other than that games like Half-Life, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Hitman are really awesome games with some of the best storylines I've seen.

kizzakad

yeh those games are cool, i have most of them, i particulaly like solder of fortune, that is a great game. i also like counter strike. and need for speed, any racing game except nascar,,,,lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview