This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

back to school

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

i started school today and it already seemed like prison b/c of the new school system
anyone else has school now during this time?
:'( i hate school

DEBKARLAR

I used to hate School when I went (circa 70's early 80's ) but now I kinda miss all my old freinds and stupid things we did.

Blue Aquarius

Thankfully school starts here on Monday!!  I have been counting down all summer.  My son has drove me looney!  LOL

wordlife

I'm sad to say these but i kind of miss my friends from school. but don't get my wrong because i hate going to school. with 35 days being late to school not counting the days i did not go. 2 weeks gone in the school year. but i still don't wont to go their it seems that i got into a lot after school work. for getting into a fight but hey wear were the teachers.??? if they were their it would have not happen >:( but i don't care about school but I fight to not goto school sometimes but when i don't go to school my mom makes me clean  >:( even when I'm sick[/flash]

WCS

Our school wouldn't allow you to wear any type of shorts during the school year (great public school systems).  No wonder why we had the lowest test scores and were boasted as "the worst school system".

Super Duckie

Super Duckie

kizzakad

i havent been in school since 2001,

but the high school system here has changed, they put big green fences around the school, and they lock the gates when school starts untill its finished., they were going to put electric fences around the school and it gives people a shock if they try leaving....lol

badcrazygirl

i'mma junior now  ;D in almost 2 yrs i'll be gone off to college

yousmellbad

wow. you start school early. Back when I was in school, we didnt start until the end of august. and went to may.

Hooper2092

Cant wait for school to start around here... the kids are getting in so much trouble and are SOOOO loud.  (most not all)
Plus It will be nice to be able to play pogo games again during the day in less stuffy rooms.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview