This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

See i might not speak that much

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

But when i do all i speak is the truth and the freewhack still rocks and when the pop-fu one comes out that will rock both wordzw and pogopal now you all talk about auto's but have you looked at the old auto's does any of them look like  davids programs you never no ok i will stop

sean007

Quote from: surfdown on August 07, 2004, 01:17:41 PM
But when i do all i speak is the truth and the freewhack still rocks and when the pop-fu one comes out that will rock both wordzw and pogopal now you all talk about auto's but have you looked at the old auto's does any of them look likeĀ  davids programs you never no ok i will stop

freewhack? wtf,, I couldnt even get that program to work... would be hard to make another pop fu auto better then wordzw!

so if freewhack works how the heck I get it to work on my computer I am using Windows Xp and all the other requirements!

Homer

SeanX I believe someone else posted somewhere that freewhack is picky about where you place it. Try placing it in different parts of the game screen and see if that helps. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sean007

thanks homer I just wanted to see if it was better then MM ,don't think it is better if it is picky like that then

BTW just tried it in all different places like you said homer and still can't get it to work! MoleMiner is WAY better than this and surfdown you know it is!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview