This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

one question?

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

Who made this great forum and how long has it been here i have have been here on and off
about the same time as DJ and some other and i will never understand why people leave guess
they just need to move on  ;)

bob@pogopal

Ken, Tom and John also known as Mayhem, pcheats and Homer made this forum, and I think they have done an incredible job.

This forum truly stands out in comparison to the many other forums and fan sites out there. Bravo!

Homer

When I came aboard Mayhem and Pcheats were running things. :)

This particular forum has been around about a year. We had one prior to that. Not sure how long it was around though. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Surfdown

Quote from: bob@pogopal on August 08, 2004, 08:08:07 PM
Ken, Tom and John also known as Mayhem, pcheats and Homer made this forum, and I think they have done an incredible job.

This forum truly stands out in comparison to the many other forums and fan sites out there. Bravo!

Not bad job at all i have to say but some fansites are good too.

Homer

Surfdown

Quote from: Homer on August 08, 2004, 08:10:07 PM
When I came aboard Mayhem and Pcheats were running things. :)

This particular forum has been around about a year. We had one prior to that. Not sure how long it was around though. ???

The one on msn?

Homer

No that was the first one I believe. ;)

I never knew about the MSN one. :(

Surfdown

Quote from: Homer on August 08, 2004, 08:14:20 PM
No that was the first one I believe. ;)

ok cool it looks good here any way it is one of the best info sites about pogo and Autos that i know of just wish it would have some Ranks and stuff.

admin

Hey surfdown, thanks for the compliment.  :)

We also appreciate any feedback you give us.

As you know, we had an MSN group before this forum. Sadly I can't remember the actual start date of it. Shortly after we started using a forum separate from the MSN group, and got a real domain, our MSN group was shut down. It was disappointing to see the group gone, especially when we had over 1000 members at that point, but it was very lucky timing and fortunate that we had the www.pogocheats.net domain at that point.

After the group was shut down, we changed the domain to go to the forum, which was opened last August. Sometime in March we opened up the actual site that is separate from the forum. And here we are today...

Just a little history lesson...  ;)

Surfdown

Quote from: Pcheats on August 08, 2004, 08:30:23 PM
Hey surfdown, thanks for the compliment.  :)

We also appreciate any feedback you give us.

As you know, we had an MSN group before this forum. Sadly I can't remember the actual start date of it. Shortly after we started using a forum separate from the MSN group, and got a real domain, our MSN group was shut down. It was disappointing to see the group gone, especially when we had over 1000 members at that point, but it was very lucky timing and fortunate that we had the www.pogocheats.net domain at that point.

After the group was shut down, we changed the domain to go to the forum, which was opened last August. Sometime in March we opened up the actual site that is separate from the forum. And here we are today...

Just a little history lesson...  ;)

Well your very welcome pcheats but no thanks to me really you all are the ones who do all the hard work and keep this a great site lot's of people came and go but i will be here for a long time to come i like it here i just speak my mind from time to time.

Dream Faerie

I Myself LOVE this forum, I am glad I found it! It is run quite well. I have only had one problem which was the latest fight over Wordz BUT, Theres a bad apple in every bunch!
Props to all the kind people on the forum, but most of all to the programmers!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview