This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo (My Account)

Started by AustinBennett,

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinBennett

Used to be you could go to "My Account" and your last club date would be there. Now that they've changed everything I can't find it. Anyone know if it exist elsewhere?
Thanks everyone !!

disneyland lady

Over on the left side under MY ACCOUNT click on BILLING AND SUBSCRIPTION and you will see:
Account Type
Subscription Status
Next Billing Date
Payment Method

If you are wondering about Club Rewards days it was on the first page of the ACCOUNTS inside that blue bubble showing xxx/365 days til next rewards.

oops stepping on squid....*yuck!

AustinBennett

My problem is with a few accounts I'm using through coke rewards. Where it states next billing date it reads "Not Applicable", therefore I have no idea when the account ends and on a couple accounts I failed to write down date I redeemed the reward points.

disneyland lady

Then you need to see the link Squid posted above. It has the answer she got from Pogo about it.

AustinBennett

I read the entire thread the link took me to. I've revisited the Pogo account billing page with a fine-toothed comb. Unless I've lost my mind (not out of the question) there is nothing there telling me when my club time expires with the Coke accounts.

Squid

Austin, contact Live Chat at Pogo/EA and they will tell you.  The info at the link said that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview