This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I can not get pogo.com to load on chrome

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

We lost our power and I was playing cribbage with the auto. Finally got power back but now I get a message saying can't load pogo.com and to try this link and it still will not work.
Does anyone know how I can fix this? I have tried to re-boot and ccleaner and can not figure this out. It won't even let me get onto pogo through internet explorer. I double browsing with both these browsers when this happened.
I have a vista computer. And I miss pogo and need help.
Lin

snap20

How do you connect to the internet? If you can access this site, you should be able to access pogo, which is weird. Are you using the same computer to access this site?

You might want to try and reboot your router and/or modem as well. Sometimes those can get screwy with a power outage. It could also be a cookie issue if it's only with pogo and no other sites. If you know how to delete individual cookies, do delete them for both IE and Chrome. If you don't know how to do that, you might want to just clear all your cookies with CCleaner (if you haven't already actually).

It could also be a Java or Flash issue (I don't recall off the top of my head which cribbage uses). Try and open both those control panels and deleting the cache for both. For flash it's on the "advanced" tab with a button to delete all browsing data and settings. For Java it's on the General tab under Temporary Internet Files, click settings and Delete Files.

If that doesn't fix it...uh...I dunno. :(

mycatownsme

Not sure which of your help tips worked but I did them all and I am back to being able to play again.
It really was crazy because I did try to use the backdoors site here and it would load me into the cribbage game that I was in with but I could not get anything to work that way either.
Sure do appreciate all of the tips and help. Now back to finish cribbage and then a pool badge and get to bed.
Thank you very much.  elf2.gif  tumbsup.gif  cheerleading.gif  Lin  cheesy.gif

snap20

mycatownsme

I thought I had everything set but I think there is still something going on with this computer.
It stalled out on me with the auto for Claire Hart. Ended up finishing that by hand.
I wish I knew more about computers so I would know how to fix this thing so it would go back to good again.
I like getting the badges with the autos and that won't work, the good thing will be I'll be saving a lot of money
with not having to buy gems for the badges.  giggle2.gif
Thanks again for helping before because it did seem to work well after that.
Lin  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview