PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 09:50:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Nothing like give an inch take a mile......

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

WOW I really have no intention of signing this... I personally think it is obsurd..... Why dont the members ask pogo if they can just run the whole show... and heck why have to do the challenges... cant they just give us the badges.... I think it was nice that pogo allowed us to go back and get the old badges we missed no matter how long it takes.... 10, 20, even 100 weeks is better than NEVER and thats what we had before... we asked to be able to get the old badges and finally Pogo agreed and NOW that NOT good enough we want more.... My feeling is if they get enough whining they can pull the opportunity back just like they gave it.... There are plenty of games out there to do... I seriously doubt anyone who has signed this petition has completed all the ingame badges....

***Tripeaks WordWhompWhackdown Popfu Mahjong Perfect Pair Canasta Bingo World Class Phlinx Texas Holdem***

And if you have congrats... so work on your tokens...
Or do the degrees of black belt in popfu... but stop asking for so much

DEAR POGO,

WE WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR GAME SITE...
1. We would like to be able to do more than one of the past badges per week, maybe 3-5 personal challenges a week.
2. We want to have sharing rooms only for Fortune Bingo.
3. We want the sexual perverts banned from pogo games for at least one year and that includes preventing them from reentering under other screen names.
4. We ask that all new games have a trial test run before they are made permanent.
5. Make badges available in games that don't have badges.
6. Add more than 2 challenges a week so there is more of a variety for all players.
7. Make the "How to Play" directions available full length instead of partially.
8. Please make it possible to recover lost ranks, badges, and tokens, especially when they are lost due to sexual harassment from other players when you tell us to change our screen names instead of suspending these players. We pay just like they do.
Please consider these changes the next time Pogo is making plans. We would like our challenges met in the near future. All players want to be happy like we were when we first started playing on pogo. Thank you for your time and consideration.
NOTE POGO PLAYERS: PLEASE TRY NOT TO SEND DUPLICATES OF THIS PETITION AND DO NOT SIGN IT BUT ONCE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION. IF YOU ARE SIGNATURE 300, PLEASE FORWARD THIS BACK TO XXXXXXXXXXX  SO IT CAN BE FORWARDED TO POGO.

TO ADD YOUR SIGNATURE, USE FORWARD, SCROLL TO SIGNATURE LINE AND ADD YOUR SCREEN NAME. SEND TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

Homer

Damn...Do they want fries with that?  :P

Why stop there? LOL  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Im waiting for the standard response.... "we pay for club pogo. so we should get to do it how we want...."

Well if you rent an apartment yeah you pay but you cant tell the landlord to rip up the carpet and put down green because thats the color you WANT... or you dont like the Whirlpool appliances so you want them replaced with Kenmore....
If you lease a car... yeah you pay for it but you cant go and have it repainted to make it the way you WANT it... My point is just because you pay for something doesnt mean it has to be your way... unless your confused and think this is Burger King and Not POGO.

Homer

bigbear78

I wish POGO would make challenges HARDER, the last couple weeks have been stupid easy.  Look at some of the early challenges, granted we use autos ;) , Get to the speed round 150 times in Pop Fu.

If anything I wish pogo would offer 2 types of challenge and you could only pick one.  I really hard one that would take a person almost the full week to complete, (win 3000 hands of poker) and a easy one for the babys who can't get 6 stamps in World Class,   (win 5 hands of poker)

Make the challenge badges worth something, and of course give more tokens for the challenges. 

Also has anyone noticed how easy World Class is right now....I have the auto going and I've been getting 80-90% wins.  I usually get 45-50%

I shut up now..... ;D

Dream Faerie

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 10, 2004, 04:03:37 PM
I wish POGO would make challenges HARDER, the last couple weeks have been stupid easy.  Look at some of the early challenges, granted we use autos ;) , Get to the speed round 150 times in Pop Fu.

If anything I wish pogo would offer 2 types of challenge and you could only pick one.  I really hard one that would take a person almost the full week to complete, (win 3000 hands of poker) and a easy one for the babys who can't get 6 stamps in World Class,   (win 5 hands of poker)

Make the challenge badges worth something, and of course give more tokens for the challenges. 

Also has anyone noticed how easy World Class is right now....I have the auto going and I've been getting 80-90% wins.  I usually get 45-50%

I shut up now..... ;D

Oh My Goodness! The Pop Fu Challenge that has you get to the speed round 150 times in Pop Fu.
THAT was hard, took me forever. I chose that for my personal challenge & WHOA!!! lol

bigbear78

Quote from: Married Mom Of 2 on August 10, 2004, 08:29:43 PM

Oh My Goodness! The Pop Fu Challenge that has you get to the speed round 150 times in Pop Fu.
THAT was hard, took me forever. I chose that for my personal challenge & WHOA!!! lol

yeah it took me 3 days, I didn't feel like playing all day.  but it's better than the chess challenge last week.    Finish 5 games....please  ::) ...8 mins and I was done.

Thisnamenottaken

Bigbear, they wont make them harder every time they have one semi hard people whine its to hard and they change it... people think if they cant get it in the first hour its to hard... for example they had one week  Turbo 21 3 JP spins in a row... people cried and it got changed to 3 in a week.... I agree it should take most of the week to do.... hence the name Challenge. 

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

wow there are sexual perverts in pogo where are they? lmao and have they not heard of the <MUTE BUTTON> geesh

Homer

Actually I have no problem with a little bit of flirting. Oh allright......alot of flirting but if someone is preying upon minors, that is wrong and needs to be reported. Problem is how do you really know? :-\

gettysrevenge

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 10, 2004, 04:03:37 PM

Make the challenge badges worth something, and of course give more tokens for the challenges.  you are a sadist i like you lol   :P

I shut up now..... ;D

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2004, 01:38:01 PM
Actually I have no problem with a little bit of flirting. Oh allright......alot of flirting but if someone is preying upon minors, that is wrong and needs to be reported. Problem is how do you really know? :-\

What did I Miss? What preying on minors?

Homer

We were commenting on the perverts who are in pogo chat.

I just commented on the fact of the ones who are slime trying to meet underage girls. Not that I've seen it in pogo chat but how many times do you see a story on the news of sexual predators preying upon minors in chat rooms.

bigbear78

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on August 11, 2004, 04:37:17 AM
Bigbear, they wont make them harder every time they have one semi hard people whine its to hard and they change it... people think if they cant get it in the first hour its to hard... for example they had one week  Turbo 21 3 JP spins in a row... people cried and it got changed to 3 in a week.... I agree it should take most of the week to do.... hence the name Challenge. 

I remember the Turbo 21 thing..lame....if you can't do it, you can't do it.

Anyone else get their cool Club Pogo sticker in the mail today ::)

Super Duckie

i didn't get no mail today :(, no wait, i got a bill, that was it.... :(

Dream Faerie

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 11, 2004, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on August 11, 2004, 04:37:17 AM

I remember the Turbo 21 thing..lame....if you can't do it, you can't do it.

Anyone else get their cool Club Pogo sticker in the mail today ::)

MANY are getting the stickers... NO FAIR :(

Thisnamenottaken

I didnt even get the email about the sticker... so guess Im not getting one

gettysrevenge

I know where i want to stick my stickers lol  I am the biggest flirt but only in here not in the chat rooms.  I like messing around with Homer and Mayhem  (_!_)   nice bums  and I swear Homer has his tongue out when he is sucking down that beer from the tap.  haha  I have a good and wild imagination too bad I cant draw more   lol    Getty   :o   oh and forget those harder challenges , I am a challenge and I am hard to get hahah  Oh man Imma gonna get in trouble   signing off 

Homer

gettysrevenge

yea Homer baby you should be arrested for indecent exposure.  By the way,  can you blow that pic up lol  Imma thinking about why that made me sweat hahaha  I better go play a game cause the mind is in the gutter :P    Take a little walk together and walk the mile  song and radio  lol  I can take you to a place you wanna be  outta here  talk later Homer ;)   I wanna run with you hold my hand wonder who is singing this taking me to promise land  any ideas  ??? :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview