Main Menu

Not able to see next week's challenges on Pogo

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

gran2x2

Weekly Challenge Sneak Peek! Get some target practice in Quick Quack this week and get 11 Jackpot Spins for the Bulls Eye Badge. Then test your skills in 52 Card Pickup and score 110,000 points this week for the Pick-Up Artist Badge. http://bit.ly/Peek010614

GOT THIS FROM POGO FACEBOOK PAGE.....

disneyland lady

Snore....there are 34 people in 52 Pickup right now and that is probably only because it was mentioned on Pogo's facebook. I saw this same info via @Pogo on Twitter. I wonder if this is going to be there 2014 way of letting us know what the upcoming challenges will be. I am gonna tell them this would be really bad - send people to Facebook where you can't even play Pogo any more .... they just may find some other games to play instead.

roadwarrior

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 06, 2014, 08:51:53 AM
RUMOR FLOATING ON POGO FB PAGE IS NO MORE FREE WEEKLYS..   panic button.gif swear2.gif help.gif

if that was true ya'd think they'd be more open about it....but with pogo no surprise
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sue

Next Week's Badges
•Quick Quack
Get 11 Jackpot Spins this week!

•52 Card Pickup
Score 110000 points this week!(Not counting time bonus score)

snap20

Does anyone actually like Quick Quack!? What a boring game and it takes foreverrrrrrrrrr and you don't even get a JPS every game. I can't even find any criteria for why you get a JPS...is it just blind luck (or unluck)?  swear2.gif

Squid

I never play it but it's ok, I guess.   Don't know about JP spins in that game.

essybee

I do like quick quack  you need to get at least 800 tickets ( I think) to get a spin
Quote from: snap20 on January 09, 2014, 03:25:40 PM
Does anyone actually like Quick Quack!? What a boring game and it takes foreverrrrrrrrrr and you don't even get a JPS every game. I can't even find any criteria for why you get a JPS...is it just blind luck (or unluck)?  swear2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview