Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Airlifted From Galapagos

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/04/world/jeff-bezos-evacuated-galapagos/

Surprisingly he did not use any Amazon Drones and instead was evac'd by Equadorian Navy Helicopter. Via Amazon spokesman, he said "Galapagos: Five stars. Kidney stones: Zero stars."

Squid

Kidney stones are awful.  I would love to go to the Galapagos Islands.  Love those tortoises and would like to walk the trails of Darwin - who was brilliant.

disneyland lady

I was in South America and got an offer to go to Galapagos or Easter Island and I chose Easter Island thinking I would get a chance to go to Galapagos someday but it has not happen. Did see hundreds of baby sea turtles in Brazil but they were at a hatchery so not "in nature". All this happened while a teen on my fathers tuna seiner. I only went cuz I thought spending a summer with a boat of men would be fun. Found out men do not use private bathroom facilities while fishing. I should have tried to get an Ecuadorian Navy Helicopter rescue.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 05, 2014, 06:13:44 AM
I should have tried to get an Ecuadorian Navy Helicopter rescue.

ROFLMAO!  You have led a colorful life, Dis.  If I ever get to California again, I am going to tell you and we better meet!  My treat.  Dinner?  Drinks?   Disneyland?  I just have to spend some time with you.  We'll call Stinky and make it a threesome, so to speak.  Behave, Snap and Ozcar.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on January 05, 2014, 08:49:56 AM
ROFLMAO!  You have led a colorful life, Dis.  If I ever get to California again, I am going to tell you and we better meet!  My treat.  Dinner?  Drinks?   Disneyland?  I just have to spend some time with you.  We'll call Stinky and make it a threesome, so to speak.  Behave, Snap and Ozcar.

And if Stinker would bring some of her eye candy, I would save places for your towels at the beach.

snap20

Quote from: Squid on January 05, 2014, 08:49:56 AM
Behave, Snap and Ozcar.
Hey! I resemble that comment!

Must be nice to be so rich you can have a countries Navy fly you out for kidney stones. I'm not diminishing the pain associated with kidney stones. I'm diminishing the fact that if it was any average joe, they'd be left to fend for themselves.

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on January 05, 2014, 05:20:35 PM
Hey! I resemble that comment!

Must be nice to be so rich you can have a countries Navy fly you out for kidney stones. I'm not diminishing the pain associated with kidney stones. I'm diminishing the fact that if it was any average joe, they'd be left to fend for themselves.
Money talks.

disneyland lady

Quote from: snap20 on January 05, 2014, 05:20:35 PM
if it was any average joe, they'd be left to fend for themselves.

Nah, it was a cruise ship so the average joe would have been given this:

There's an app for it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview