Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trizzle Badges

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I'm having trouble getting the following two badges,  "From The Brink" and "The Legend!" both are in Trizzle.  I was able to get them on another account several months ago...but no luck on this one.  Any Ideas?  Pray?

Thanks
S1lent   girls18.gif

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on January 22, 2014, 11:25:59 PM
Greetings,
I'm having trouble getting the following two badges,  "From The Brink" and "The Legend!" both are in Trizzle.  I was able to get them on another account several months ago...but no luck on this one.  Any Ideas?  Pray?

Thanks
S1lent   girls18.gif
On my two accounts, I have completed the game and all badges except for "From The Brink" and "The Legend". Each account is also missing one more badge, one is missing "Ninja Point Party" and the other is missing "Explosive Point Party"

According to Pogo, their engineers are aware of the problem (HA!) and we should not open tickets to correct it. We shall see when it get fixed. It has been months.

impatience.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

essybee

I really hope they fix the badges , I think there may be a challenge on the way or w new m&m  and it would be nice if all were fixed before that happens  coffee.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the information.  I wasn't sure if I was alone on this problem.  I did play on my other account and received the last badge two days ago...so that one is now complete.

HAGD
S1lent

Sue

With Trizzle being one of the badges this week....

Has anyone tried to get those last three elusive badges this week?

Sue

I just went and tried to get the last three badges and I GOT THEM ALL.  embrace.gif Hugs for everyone.

C~M

Quote from: Sue on February 12, 2014, 10:32:07 PM
I just went and tried to get the last three badges and I GOT THEM ALL.  embrace.gif Hugs for everyone.

Yea, I played one game and won all 3, lol

Squid

disneyland lady

Me 3! Ranked out and stick a fork in a matryoshka , I am done!

Joe C

I got all of mine for both accounts after just one game each.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

Been playing forever to get brink badge and it never moves from 7/10.... swear2.gif girls18.gif

essybee

Congrats on the badges, I shall continue trying  cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the info.
Been running an auto for about a week...no luck on the "brink" badge.
My other three accounts have them all...but lacking the last two badges on this one.
If you have any tips...it is appreciated....

S1lent

Squid

It was all done automatically for me, silent.  I have no advice except to keep plugging away.... or - stop for a bit and try again in another week.

S1lent

Thanks Squid...gonna put it on the back burner for awhile...then plug away.

S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Put is on the "back burner" then re-fired the stove and ran it again for two weeks...still no luck.  Gonna put is to bed.

S1lent

sandyhook

I can try to get them if you wish ~ Just PM your info and best time for me to be on Pogo on your account.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

gran2x2

The brink badge is a bytch!!! I have been working on it for 2 months and it never moves from 7/11.... swear2.gif..I ran it for 4 days straight and never got any progress..... no-no.gif

disneyland lady

Back in Oct Pogo posted a link to a poll about Trizzle issues. This poll is still active and also today one of the Pogo employees posted the following:

Our team is still investigating issues with Trizzle so a solution can be released.
We currently do not have an ETA on when they hope to have these issues resolved.

the link: http://news.pogo.com/known-issues-with-trizzle/

Yoming 2

I'm glad I got all the badges for this one.....guess I was one of the lucky ones.  Hope everyone gets the badges they need    tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview